BY HARRIS TEETER

• I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do th...3 Answers
  • I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was chec...5 Answers
Harris Teeter
  • "I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area! " in 6 reviews
Melanie W.
Greensboro, NC
I really like my harris teeter.They have grwat customer service,store is always fully stocked.Plus they double coupons under a dollar everyday. Helping to stretch that dollar
Samantha C.
Ladson, SC
I shop there and make sure that I check out their weekly specials. Often you will be able to browse the aisles for the clearance items. The only down side is that often the store is very dusty when getting items from the top shelves.
Anna W.
Staples, MN
I love their buy-one get-one free sales! I stock up on cheap staples that way, and then there's enough money left over for a treat at their deli. The sushi is always fresh and there are often lots of samples at the counter.
Alisha D.
Ripley , OH
I love Harris Teeter! They have great sales. I love their super doubles and triples coupon sales. You can get so many great deals there. I moved away from NC and there are no Harris Teeters near me, I miss it so much.
Dara T.
Charlotte, NC
I love shopping at Harris Teeter! Their customer service is always great when l shop at my local store in Charlotte. Their selection of vegetable, fruit and wine is always on point. Love the double coupon days the most!
Michelle A.
I do all of my grocery shopping at Harris Teeter, I even live close to other stores yet I still choose Harris Teeter. I am a VIC card member and I get a lot of fantastic deals. They always double coupons up to 99 cents.
Audrey B.
I love Harris Teeter, the service there is good and the stores are clean and organized like I love ! Beautiful choice of vegetables and fruits but a little bit pricey sometimes. Ask a VIC card to have better deals !
Hayden L.
Brent, AL
I have only ever visited one Harris Teeter store but it was a great experience. The store was so nice. The produce was fresh.. taste of home grown! And the best part.. The bakery gives out a free cookie :)
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
My go-to grocery store. This is not the closest grocery store that I have access to, but it is the one I head to every time. The meats and produce are always fresh, and the employees are always friendly.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I really wish there was a Harris Teeter located near me. They are the nicest cleanest stores I have been in. They alway have fresh produce and baked goods. I always stop in when I am in the Outer Banks.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was checking out what grocery stores they have near where I am moving to. This store's name came up. What are they like? Are they a normal grocery store? I'm pretty frugal so I am looking for an inexpensive place, but I'm still interested in quality.
Kathryn C.
I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do they sale?