BY HARRIS TEETER

• I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do th...3 Answers
  • I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was chec...5 Answers
Harris Teeter
  • "I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area! " in 6 reviews
Ariel R.
I always though Harris Teeter was expensive until I actually started shopping there they have some quality stuff. I love the meal deals and the Pizza bakery OMG is delicious and for a extremely low price I think like $7-$9 a box its better than any dominos deal. And the deli sandwiches and food bar is all around the best in a grocery store whole foods salad bar comes next. But all stores are set up really nice
Terica A.
I think Harris Teeter is a perfectly fine grocery store. When they have sales, you can really save a lot of your bill. Some of their items are priced higher than other grocery stores, specifically the produce and meats. Not sure why, but the difference is often noticeable.
Emma P.
Jonesville, NC
I went for thefirst time couponing at a store near me and I thought the layout was easy to find what you need. I also couldn't believe they had a person take my cart out and load my car while I put my baby in his car seat. Everyone was extremely polite and helpful i just wish more stores had that positive impact.
Angie W.
Harris Teeter is by far one of my favorite grocery stores. There eVIC and VIC programs save us hundreds every year and you can link your VIC cards to local schools and HT will donate to that school based on how much you spend. And the HT generic brands are often better than retail brands.
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
A great grocery store. They have a wide range of products and their bakery and meals that you can grab and go sections are awesome! Do not get scared by their prices, sign up for their store cards and look into their coupon policies and you will have yourself very reasonable prices.
Sandra D.
Great store! Wonderful selection and quality foods topped with first class customer service.  We love the meat department and large frozen shrimp from Argentina.  Always pleasant.  Store is almost always clean.  Its my grocery store and I highly recommend it!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this store, and choose to travel the 5 minutes longer to go there regularly. The sales are great, and the VIC card is great as well. I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area!
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
I used to live in North Carolina and I absolutely loved Harris Teeter. The stores were always very clean and well kept. I always felt like they had a good variety of products and the shelves stayed stocked. Sales were also great! I love this store chain.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
I used to shop there all the time as well as my family. The Harris teeter that was in our area moved so we no longer shop there. The prices were always great we just don't have one in the area we live in so due to convincy we shop at closer stores.
Sharah  S.
This is my favorite grocery store. Not only do they have one of the largest wine and international food selections but they double coupons daily and some weeks they will double $2.00 coupons. Customer service and shopping experience here is great.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was checking out what grocery stores they have near where I am moving to. This store's name came up. What are they like? Are they a normal grocery store? I'm pretty frugal so I am looking for an inexpensive place, but I'm still interested in quality.
Kathryn C.
I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do they sale?