BY HARRIS TEETER

• I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do th...3 Answers
  • I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was chec...5 Answers
Harris Teeter
  • "I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area! " in 6 reviews
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Harris Teeter is my favorite local supermarket. The prices can be pretty high in comparison to other supermarkets in my area however Harris Teeter always offers the best discounts and loyalty offers. The wine selection is amazing, the bakery is great, and the deli is wonderful. Harris Teeter stores are almost always esthetically pleasing enhancing the shopping experience.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
Harris Teeter has been our go-to grocery store for the past month, and we are finding it super hard to shop anywhere else after being there. The store is always clean, and the selection is wonderful! They are always running deals, and you save quite a bit of money when you use their Vic card. I'll also add that the bakery, produce section and meat market are non-comparable.
Etta R.
Chesapeake
I have been a customer of Harris teeter and their pharmacies for years. All of the staff are always very friendly and helpful and will always way with me if I can’t find anything. They also offer advice and recommended products when I’m not feeling my best. I feel much more valued as a customer when shopping there versus other competitors.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love shopping at Harris Tetter when I find sales. I purchased 12 rolls of Scott’s toilet paper for 4 dollars this weekend which was a bargain. This store is very pricey but when I sale you get good deals. Recommend others to shop at this store.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I do like Harris teeter. Especially the locations in Virginia that sell alcohol. They have a huge range of alcohol you can purchase which I like. One thing I would say to not buy there are beauty products and toiletries. They are way overpriced.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love Harris Teeter. Mostly because even though their base prices of most products are cheaper than other stores, their coupon policy makes it so much easier to afford those porducts that are usually more expensive here because I can most times get them for cheaper, not to mention be able to buy Harris Teeter amazing meats and seafoods because of it!! I love the employees and the entire company as a whole. I love that each of the different departments has fresh products. I go to Harris Teeter at least 3 times a week most times for dinners and couponing combined.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
A decent grocery store. Nice sales. I feel the prices are possibly on the same level with whole foods but you have a membership card that gets you better discounts. Get produce from local farmers which is a plus in my book. Store always looks clean and nothing picked over. Fresh foods and I hope this isn't just based on the area of the store. I know how that goes.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Harris Teeter is our favorite place to do our grocery shopping. They double coupons up to .99 every day and occasionally do double coupon specials. You can get great savings with your VIC card (free store savings card) and if you sign up for e-Vic, you get special savings for eVic customers only twice a week via email. Most people I have ever encountered working there seem to love their jobs and it shows in the customer service they provide. Would highly recommend if you live in the area of one!
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
I just moved to NC and had my first experience with Harris Teeter, and I loved it! Great produce, bakery, seafood, meat and grocery items. I love all of the deals they have regularly, and especially when they do special E-VIC deals on the weekend. It has become my go to grocery store in my new town. Oh, and my husband loves their cannolis!
Ashley P.
This is my all time favorite grocery store. Every store I walk into is always clean and organized. They have a lot of great sales, especially if you are an e-vic member. They also have a great selection of store brand products. Their staff are super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this chain.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was checking out what grocery stores they have near where I am moving to. This store's name came up. What are they like? Are they a normal grocery store? I'm pretty frugal so I am looking for an inexpensive place, but I'm still interested in quality.
Kathryn C.
I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do they sale?