BY HARRIS TEETER

• I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do th...3 Answers
  • I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was chec...5 Answers
Harris Teeter
  • "I find that the selection of food and brands is far better than the selection at other grocery stores in my area! " in 6 reviews
Scotty C.
I've been a long time Publix shopper but this new Harris Teeter is just 2 miles from my house so I said "Hey, let's give it a try." What a disappointment. First of all its almost impossible to find a parking space without circling ten times. Secondly, I asked three weeks ago to order a special item that Publix has ordered for me several times. They wrote it down in their book with my name and phone number with a promise to call when it came it. That's the last I've heard from them. I stopped by their yesterday and the customer service person talked to the manager on the phone and he or she couldn't be bothered to come out front and told the girl to tell me they were busy and would call me tomorrow. Of course no call so I went back today and no one knew anything about it. And the manager was no where to be found. So disappointing, but that's what I get for not staying loyal to Publix.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Love Harris Teeter! The one by us is open 24/7 which makes it so convenient if you need something late at night. They have an awesome selection with super great prices. I love the gourmet cheese section where I can find my goat and brie cheese. They also have a great selection of vegan and vegetarian items as well as a whole section of dairy free alternatives. Ours also has an upstairs where you can buy wine, cards, medicine from the pharmacy, etc. it’s a one stop shop. They really have everything.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I use the online express lane ordering weekly. It’s so easy to shop for groceries and then pick them up without leaving your car! The staff is nice and helpful. The product selection is great. And the HT brand products are excellent alternatives to name brands.
Leslie P.
Good produce and fresh bake goods all the time! My fave icecream is always on sale so i try to stock up!:) good discounts, friendly employers and overall very clean store!
Amy B.
I like grocery shopping here. The one thing I love is they have car seat shopping carts. Which make my shopping easier to do. Only con I have is the meat prices are high.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
For a grocery store, HT has a very good variety of hair products, including cruelty free ones. I buy my shampoo and conditioner there, as well as my oil treatment.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is such a great grocery store!! Make sure you have their loyalty card to get the best prices possible. Customer service is great and you can order online and pick up. Great food selection and always clean and stocked!!! Highly recommend!!
Niki E.
Mount Pleasant
I use the Harris Teeter pharmacy because it is convenient and only that reason. Sometimes the customer service is great, but other times it isn’t. It really is a hit or miss for me. If Publix was closer, I would use that pharmacy.
Kristen J.
Selbyville, DE
Love the express lane option. Ordering online and the easily picking up the groceries has simplified my life. Harris Teeter always has a nice selection and great customer service.
Katie H.
Greensboro, NC
Although I shop here the majority of the time, I have to say the produce section is less and less impressive. This is the section I want (and need) to be in and purchase the most from, so it is disheartening. I will continue to go here for necessities, but when another local specialty chain is less expensive and has better quality, it might be time to reevaluate your business model...
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I'm moving to a new state in a few months, and I was checking out what grocery stores they have near where I am moving to. This store's name came up. What are they like? Are they a normal grocery store? I'm pretty frugal so I am looking for an inexpensive place, but I'm still interested in quality.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I've never heard of this store. What kind of things do they sale?