BeveragesAlcohol & MixersHarrington's
Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG

Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG

by Harrington's

It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.Kelp - a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.Yeast to help maintain a healthy digestion.With Turkey, a good source of protein.Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a healthy immune system.Balanced ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fats for a glossy coat.Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.Ingredients: Maize, Turkey Meat Meal (15%), Porridge Oats, Meat Meal, Rice, Peas (4%), Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Digest, Linseed, Minerals, Kelp (0.2%), Yeast (0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) Yucca Extract (0.01%).

Harringtons rich in lamb & rice is a complete pet food for all dogs; Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids; Citrus antioxidants; Nutrient rich kelp; Reduces flatulent odours

Item Weight: 2 Kg

My dog is 15 lbs, poodle mix, what do you recommend ?
Start your review of Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG!
Alyssa S.
Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG uploaded by Alyssa S.
This dog food was recommended by the RSPCA who advised that with it looking so plain it's free from anything that'd send my pooch hyperactive and is free from any nasties, is completely natural (which is always a plus in my book.) Since we first got our little princess we started her on Harrington's puppy immediately and when she matured we progressed to the adult version along with Harrington's wet food to add some nice flavour to the meal. I cannot begin to explain what Harrington's has done for the healthiness of our pooch, she has a beautiful shiny coat which nearly everyone we meet comments on. Also how she looks in awesome condition which I'm convinced is down to the Harrington's, aswell as getting good exercise. Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG
Fiona W.
Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG uploaded by Fiona W.
So I bought this as I was told it was one of the best brands on the market. The dog, Ooberty, is a piglet to say the least and had stopped eating another brand. He absolutely loved it! It seems that a smaller amount fills him up, even though if given the chance he would eat the bag full. I just wish it was a bit cheaper. I'm on long term disability so have a limited budget. But he's my world and I love him, so he gets the best. ❤️
Lucy M.
This is my dog Ebonys favorite food. She always got bored of others but she has been on this for about a year I reckon. 3 small meals a day and she loves it.
Zoe D.
Hyde, Cheshire
Imo this is the best dog food available in this price point, I'm very conscious of what I feed my boys but it's hard to not spend a fortune. This is great especially as one of my boys has sensitive skin and some foods cause flare ups.
Delta T.
London, London
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My puppy loves Harrington’s puppy dog food, he transitioned onto it very well and our vet said that he is in perfect health. The only issue is that it makes his breath smell a bit but it’s not too bad! It is very good value for money and widely available in stores such as Tesco’s. I would recommend this dog food.
Elaine I.
Wirral
Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG uploaded by Elaine I.
My crazy French Bulldog Ziggy loves Harrington's. It is great for his coat and doesn't give him any skin reactions or upset stomach. He can't wait to start chomping it down! There are ao many different varieties to choose from. Harringtons Turkey & Veg Complete Dry Adult Dog Food 2KG
Jodie T.
Our dog really likes Harringtons food. Especially the trays of wet food with jelly/gravy. It seems to be very gentle on her stomach and doesn't cause an upset tummy like some other foods do. It's pricier than some other dog food but it's the one we always end up coming back to time and time again.
The G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven’t tried this food yet if anyone has any comments please leave them down below would love to know more
Lauren C.
Manchester
My dog absolutely loves this! From all the other brands of dog food he has eaten this seems to be his favourite. He has been having this type of dog food for two years now and we always buy it! I definitely recommend for all dog owners.
Ciara S.
Southampton
Really good good value for money my dog loves it so much go through one bag every two weeks and have been using it for a few months now overall really good and healthy for my dog aswell.