Harpoon Winter Warmer uploaded by Aydin A.

BY HARPOON

Buy on Walmart
Deanna F.
Arlington , VA
Foodie Expert
Winter Warmer is always my favorite winter beer. It tastes like Christmas trees... but in a good way! Holiday spice, pine, and delicious beer goodness. It is always fairly priced and tasty. I wish they carried this more down south, as I moved from the Boston area, where they had it EVERYWHERE.
Jeannette O.
Hands down one of my favorite winter brews out there. It has some kick and spice and warms you from the inside out. I purchase this every year in the winter when I can get my hands on it. It's moderately priced and I have yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy it!
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
This is one of my favorite winter beers. Harpoon is local in my area so it's always easily available. It has a Midtown hop flavor and a certain spiciness to it I absolutely love this brew
Kelli A.
Foodie Expert
This beer is definitely in my top 5 favorite beers of all time! I always go out and buy what's left in the store before they take it away for the year on me!
Gina S.
Bristol, RI
I can only do one or two of these Christmas-tree flavored beers per season. But I do love them when I have them. Unless you love pine, don't go for a case!
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
Haven’t found this in stores but I had it at the brewery in Boston last year and wish I could find it locally here in the south. So good.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Foodie Expert
My absolute number 1 winter beer. I adore Harpoon brewery. I've been to their Boston location many times. Love supporting this brewery.
Caitlin D.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed the Winter Warmer, though it is not my favorite, it is something I would definitely enjoy again
Mary M.
Foodie Expert
This is a heavier beer and it's not my favorite but it's still a nice holiday drink to share with friends
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This beer is great one a cold day! It is full of flavor but not to heavy! Perfect with comfort food!