BY HARPOON

Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Arlington , VA
Foodie Expert
Winter Warmer is always my favorite winter beer. It tastes like Christmas trees... but in a good way! Holiday spice, pine, and delicious beer goodness. It is always fairly priced and tasty. I wish they carried this more down south, as I moved from the Boston area, where they had it EVERYWHERE.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
This is a great winter beer and tastes even better on draft! Spicy abs flavorful
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This beer is great one a cold day! It is full of flavor but not to heavy! Perfect with comfort food!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
This is one of my favorite winter beers. Harpoon is local in my area so it's always easily available. It has a Midtown hop flavor and a certain spiciness to it I absolutely love this brew
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Hands down one of my favorite winter brews out there. It has some kick and spice and warms you from the inside out. I purchase this every year in the winter when I can get my hands on it. It's moderately priced and I have yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy it!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Boston, MA
I love winter warmer! if you could bottle a perfect winter day, this is what it would taste like.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed the Winter Warmer, though it is not my favorite, it is something I would definitely enjoy again
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
Foodie Expert
Yes. Yes. Yes. And more yes. If you like seasonal beers and something with a little cinnamon is up your alley than this is a beer you have to try. Winter warmer is my absolute favorite seasonal beer. I stumbled upon it and have loved it since. It's light, warm, has cinnamon and reminds you of Christmas.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Foodie Expert
I really love this harpoon winter warmer beer. I tried it at a bbq once and really enjoyed its flavour. I’ve had others I like a little more, but Definitely gonna buy this one too.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Burlington, NJ
This is one of my favorite winter beers that I have to buy every year. I love the spices used in it, it's perfect around the holidays.