Harpoon Winter Warmer uploaded by Aydin A.

BY HARPOON

Sid S.
Winter Warmer is pretty much hit or miss. It’s a different recipe every year, each flavored differently. Since I moved away from the East Coast, I haven’t had it in awhile, but the last I did have was a nasty peppermint that was also flavored with pine trees. It was so terrible that year. Other years have had wonderful tastes like gingerbread, cinnamon and nutmeg, etc.
Aydin A.
Perfect beer for the winter months. With cinnamon & nutmeg flavor, this is the beer you should pick up for the holiday parties you are attending. Definitely festive and it will be a crowd pleaser without a doubt.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I can't say enough about how much I love this beer! I get so excited every winter when it becomes available! There's a spicy/gingerbread taste to it that really makes you think of wintertime when consuming it. I would recommend this to all my beer lover friends!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Winter is coming....snuggle up and grab you and your bae one of these winter beers for a snowy addition to your favorite Game of Thrones episodes. Cheers to an old flavor that goes down smooth. Every beer lover has got to have this one for their next Netflix and Chill!
Nicole M.
My faaaavorite FAVORITE winter beer! Nothing bad to say about this. If you like spiced beer with flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon, this beer is for you. It's smooth and hearty. Better on tap than from a bottle but that goes for most beers. 5 STARS!!!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
This is also a great winter seasonal. It has a lot of spice and malt to it, but it's the too sweet. You can buy it at almost any package store during late fall. I was pleasantly surprised by this one and would buy it again
Meghan O.
Severna Park, MD
One of my all time favorite beers! I love Harpoon winter warmer and I am always so discouraged when I struggle to find it in season. Certainly the top warmer on the market & it is always my go-to buy when its in season!
Sarah F.
This is a great winter beer. Spicy, malty, warms you from the inside! It has a higher alcohol content than most beers, so it will sneak up on you if you’re not careful! Since it is seasonal, enjoy it when you see it, because it’s only out for a few months!
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
This beer is so rich in flavor but not as filling as you’d think! I get a little unconventional with it and actually rim the glass with cinnamon sugar - I think it pairs well with the spices in the beer!
Jessica B.
New York
A heavier winter beer, it could be a light meal in and of itself. This is always my go-to right when the December weather finally hits. The cinnamon and nutmeg aren't overpowering, just right.