Harpoon Winter Warmer uploaded by Aydin A.

BY HARPOON

Sid S.
Winter Warmer is pretty much hit or miss. It’s a different recipe every year, each flavored differently. Since I moved away from the East Coast, I haven’t had it in awhile, but the last I did have was a nasty peppermint that was also flavored with pine trees. It was so terrible that year. Other years have had wonderful tastes like gingerbread, cinnamon and nutmeg, etc.
Rachel F.
Warmer beer is great for the holidays. I love it's warm, sweet undertones. It's a decent price for a better beer. It's not too spicey and hits the spot for me. I orginally got it my local liquor store during the holiday. It's full and rich, but soft. I'd recommend it.
Aydin A.
Perfect beer for the winter months. With cinnamon & nutmeg flavor, this is the beer you should pick up for the holiday parties you are attending. Definitely festive and it will be a crowd pleaser without a doubt.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I can't say enough about how much I love this beer! I get so excited every winter when it becomes available! There's a spicy/gingerbread taste to it that really makes you think of wintertime when consuming it. I would recommend this to all my beer lover friends!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Winter is coming....snuggle up and grab you and your bae one of these winter beers for a snowy addition to your favorite Game of Thrones episodes. Cheers to an old flavor that goes down smooth. Every beer lover has got to have this one for their next Netflix and Chill!
Nicole M.
My faaaavorite FAVORITE winter beer! Nothing bad to say about this. If you like spiced beer with flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon, this beer is for you. It's smooth and hearty. Better on tap than from a bottle but that goes for most beers. 5 STARS!!!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
This is also a great winter seasonal. It has a lot of spice and malt to it, but it's the too sweet. You can buy it at almost any package store during late fall. I was pleasantly surprised by this one and would buy it again
Jessica M.
Probably my new favorite winter beer. It’s got spice, warmth and coziness all somehow living cohesively in one brew. Absolutely one of my favorite beers from one of my favorite breweries.
Alex L.
Dallas
Nice bold flavorful brew. Harpoon tended to be my brand of choice whilst in Boston this past Christmas so I had my fair share of these. It wasn’t life changing but was definitely drinkable. Definitely worth a try
Maureen D.
Winter happiness. Rich nutmeg taste. Tastes like Christmas in every sip. Full bodied. Not too dark. Goes down smooth. Great all winter long to warm you up. Mixes great with cider tastes like apple pie