Harpoon Winter Warmer uploaded by Aydin A.

BY HARPOON

Aydin A.
Perfect beer for the winter months. With cinnamon & nutmeg flavor, this is the beer you should pick up for the holiday parties you are attending. Definitely festive and it will be a crowd pleaser without a doubt.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I can't say enough about how much I love this beer! I get so excited every winter when it becomes available! There's a spicy/gingerbread taste to it that really makes you think of wintertime when consuming it. I would recommend this to all my beer lover friends!
Nicole M.
My faaaavorite FAVORITE winter beer! Nothing bad to say about this. If you like spiced beer with flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon, this beer is for you. It's smooth and hearty. Better on tap than from a bottle but that goes for most beers. 5 STARS!!!
Meghan O.
Severna Park, MD
One of my all time favorite beers! I love Harpoon winter warmer and I am always so discouraged when I struggle to find it in season. Certainly the top warmer on the market & it is always my go-to buy when its in season!
Sarah F.
This is a great winter beer. Spicy, malty, warms you from the inside! It has a higher alcohol content than most beers, so it will sneak up on you if you’re not careful! Since it is seasonal, enjoy it when you see it, because it’s only out for a few months!
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
This beer is so rich in flavor but not as filling as you’d think! I get a little unconventional with it and actually rim the glass with cinnamon sugar - I think it pairs well with the spices in the beer!
Jessica B.
New York
A heavier winter beer, it could be a light meal in and of itself. This is always my go-to right when the December weather finally hits. The cinnamon and nutmeg aren't overpowering, just right.
LetMeBeFrank S.
Astoria
I love this winter beer. It has a nice hint of nutmeg and cinnoman without being too over bearing. It has a hearty reddish color and is perfect for the winter months where all you want is a nice rich beer to sip.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
Winter Warmer is always my favorite winter beer. It tastes like Christmas trees... but in a good way! Holiday spice, pine, and delicious beer goodness. It is always fairly priced and tasty. I wish they carried this more down south, as I moved from the Boston area, where they had it EVERYWHERE.
Jeannette O.
Hands down one of my favorite winter brews out there. It has some kick and spice and warms you from the inside out. I purchase this every year in the winter when I can get my hands on it. It's moderately priced and I have yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy it!