BY HARPOON

Gina S.
Gina S.
Bristol, RI
I can only do one or two of these Christmas-tree flavored beers per season. But I do love them when I have them. Unless you love pine, don't go for a case!
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Foodie Expert
My absolute number 1 winter beer. I adore Harpoon brewery. I've been to their Boston location many times. Love supporting this brewery.
Sid S.
Sid S.
Foodie Expert
Winter Warmer is pretty much hit or miss. It’s a different recipe every year, each flavored differently. Since I moved away from the East Coast, I haven’t had it in awhile, but the last I did have was a nasty peppermint that was also flavored with pine trees. It was so terrible that year. Other years have had wonderful tastes like gingerbread, cinnamon and nutmeg, etc.
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
Winter is coming....snuggle up and grab you and your bae one of these winter beers for a snowy addition to your favorite Game of Thrones episodes. Cheers to an old flavor that goes down smooth. Every beer lover has got to have this one for their next Netflix and Chill!
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
This is also a great winter seasonal. It has a lot of spice and malt to it, but it's the too sweet. You can buy it at almost any package store during late fall. I was pleasantly surprised by this one and would buy it again
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Foodie Expert
This beer is definitely in my top 5 favorite beers of all time! I always go out and buy what's left in the store before they take it away for the year on me!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite winter seasonals. I like it best out of a can, and I love the packaging. It looks like a sweater. It’s super spicy, but not super heavy even though it’s dark.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Foodie Expert
This is a heavier beer and it's not my favorite but it's still a nice holiday drink to share with friends
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Foodie Expert
An excellent holiday choice. Perfect flavors for winter, reminds me of Christmas in a bottle.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
A good winter beer. Not too spicey so it is not overwhelming but still has lots of flavor