BY HARPOON

Dana S.
Such a tasty wheat beer. It's light and citrusy. It's a refreshing beer to drink on a hot summer day!
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
So good with an orange in it! Probably one of my favorite wheat beers! Keeps you nice and full.
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
Happy Hour Expert
This beer has a very blue moon taste. It's nice and light and fresh. Definitely worth trying
Kaitlyn F.
Norwood, MA
Favorite beer ever. This is perfect for every occasion. It is light and tasty and I love it.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Best beer I've ever tried. Tried finding one for years and this stuff is just amazing.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Flavour, taste and quality - that's what my now deceased boyfriend would have said about UFO Hefeweizen beer. He adored it.
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
Great beer! I love the aroma and perfect color. UFO is easy to find in many local bars and stores.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Never heard of it, personally, so I think we are going to stick to gold old fashioned American products.
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
Happy Hour Expert
As a born and raised Boston firl I have a soft spot for Harpoon Brewery. My go to is always UFO White! Wheat beers are my jam!
yvonne K.
Birmingham, AL
It's a light beer and great for both men and women. Beer is highly recommended to anyone even the picky tasters.