BY HARPOON

Colleen D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great refreshing taste. Very similar to a blue moon. A light beer and a little fruity. Tastes great with a slice of orange
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Flavour, taste and quality - that's what my now deceased boyfriend would have said about UFO Hefeweizen beer. He adored it.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Comparable to Blue Moon with a slice of orange. At times, I actually prefer this over a blue moon - depends on the price.
Laura A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite harpoon beers. Light, refreshing, delicious. Not too strong in taste, but still flavorful and crisp.
Marissa m.
East Berlin, PA
My favorite beer of all time. A delicious witbier with a nice round taste. Perfect year round, no matter the weather.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite UFO beer. It is very smooth and refreshing. It is a great price and the company is really good.
Autumn K.
brattleboro
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This one from UFO is okay, affordable but I am not to crazy for taste. It is good but nothing to write home about
Julia B.
Recently visited the harpoon brewery in Vermont. This is my favorite beer of theirs, but overall great selection.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
Blue moon used to be my favorite, but I actually think this trumps that. One of my favorite unfiltered wheats.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
Great wheat beer. Also enjoyed their brewery very much. Harpoin tastes just as good in the bottle as on tap.