BY HARPOON

Amanda H.
Pasadena, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great summer beer, it’s harder to find in our area but one of my favorites. We especially enjoy this in the summer at backyard parties with friends.
Timmy P.
My favorite wheat beer. It might be the best summer beer out there. I wish it was distributed more in New York because it's pretty hard to find here.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh my god. This beer is AMAZING! Such a crisp light taste and perfect for summer! Try it with a squeeze of lemon. This does not disappoint. 👍🏽
C H.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this unfiltered wheat beer it's delicious and it's refreshing which is really nice for the summer which is where it's geared for
Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorites - I love harpoon beer. This is very similar to blue moon, but better quality! Add an orange and you have heaven in a glass.
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
This beer is reminiscent of a lighter Blue Moon. The citrusy flavors are refreshing, and it's light enough to enjoy on a hot afternoon.
Gina F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite unfiltered beers. It has a beautiful cloudiness when poured into a glass, a subtle citrus flavor and is very refreshing!
Carina G.
I have actually been to the brewery and saw how this beer is made. The flavor is so different from other beers and I very much enjoy it!
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is hands down my favorite. A great wheat beer for any person! It’s not very pricey and you can get at your local liquor store!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A great light beer without the typical hoppy taste of beer, I’m particularly partial to Harpoon because it is brewed locally in Boston!