BY HARPOON

Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
A good summer beer with a light, crisp taste that's easy to find year round. While it can be a little pricy we like to catch it at Publix on sale and that makes the price worth it.
Alixe H.
Columbia, PA
One of the best beginner hefes. UFO is always best on tap but has that orangey undertone that makes it a delicious beer to drink alone or paired with great food.
Jaclyn R.
Wantagh, NY
I don't typically look for Harpoon beers, but UFO White would be one of my favorites of their brand. I drink light beers so this is comparable to a blue moon.
Eva C.
Montclair, NJ
Harpoon UFO White is by far one of my most favorite beers. It's light and refreshing. I love to drink this in the spring and summer. Very similar to Blue Moon
Michelle S.
Astoria
Love this beer, I think I like this better than blue moon. I’m happy that more bars near me are starting to have it on draft. It’s spicy and citrusy and good
Jessica M.
A standard wheat beer. I love harpoon and this is okay but I’ve definitely had better from them. I’d still drink it if it were around to be enjoyed though.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
This is a really good beer. It's affordable and it tastes great. Perfect for any summer day. Unfortunately I can't find it on tap many places around here.
Amanda P.
Milford
This is usually my easy go to when I can’t decide what to drink at home. So flavorful and goes great with just relaxing at home or being out with friends.
Timmy P.
My favorite wheat beer. It might be the best summer beer out there. I wish it was distributed more in New York because it's pretty hard to find here.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
A favorite in our house. We love German style beers and this one doesn't disappoint. I like that it's unfiltered so it has a unique taste every time.