BY HARPOON

Carly C.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is hands down my favorite. A great wheat beer for any person! It’s not very pricey and you can get at your local liquor store!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A great light beer without the typical hoppy taste of beer, I’m particularly partial to Harpoon because it is brewed locally in Boston!
Trisha H.
Was lucky to have this in their brewery. This was a favorite among all my friends. Highly recommend if you want something refreshing.
Katie J.
Boston
A go-to classic for any Boston resident - it has the appeal of a local craft beer with the distribution option of a big name beer.
Jaclyn B.
Saint James, NY
I love this beer. Was so stoked when I discovered it as a crafty alternative to blue moon and shock top. It’s absolutely delicious!
Kate H.
Really enjoy all of Harpoons beers. Love trying all the new kinds. Well priced. Easy to find. Always on the list of beers to buy.
Casey N.
Allston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As someone who lives in Boston, this is one of my favorite local beers. It offers a great flavor and is great year round.
Kerissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I could still have wheat, this was one of my most favorite beers to drink. I especially loved it with a nice steamy pizza.
Samantha E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love the UFO beer by harpoon ! Even their seasonal and grapefruit beer is amazing. Never overpowering and has a great flavor
Rachel B.
Laurel
Unfiltered and Smooth! We love this style and it's my summertime beer staple. Love it with all my summertime and light fare.