BY HARPOON

Colleen D.
Happy Hour Expert
Great refreshing taste. Very similar to a blue moon. A light beer and a little fruity. Tastes great with a slice of orange
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Comparable to Blue Moon with a slice of orange. At times, I actually prefer this over a blue moon - depends on the price.
Laura A.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite harpoon beers. Light, refreshing, delicious. Not too strong in taste, but still flavorful and crisp.
Marissa m.
East Berlin, PA
My favorite beer of all time. A delicious witbier with a nice round taste. Perfect year round, no matter the weather.
Alexandra M.
Orlando
This is my favorite UFO beer. It is very smooth and refreshing. It is a great price and the company is really good.
Julia B.
Recently visited the harpoon brewery in Vermont. This is my favorite beer of theirs, but overall great selection.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
Blue moon used to be my favorite, but I actually think this trumps that. One of my favorite unfiltered wheats.
celia r.
stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
Great wheat beer. Also enjoyed their brewery very much. Harpoin tastes just as good in the bottle as on tap.
Brenna A.
FORT WORTH, TX
This beer is just okay. From what I remember, it is pretty flat and flavorless, but it wasnt terrible....