BY HARPOON

Shaye S.
Aledo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Favorite beer! Smooth. Similar to Blue Moon, but smoother and has a little tang to it. Super smooth. My only problem is its hard to get ahold of. A little pricey for a six pack. A little hard to get a hold of. But SOOOOO Worth it. I love it, my hubby loves it.
Ana M.
Ashland City, TN
Harpoon UFO White Unfiltered Wheat Beer is my one of my favorites. Discovered it at a little bar in Texas. Had to do research on where to buy it when we got home (Fresh Market). So smooth! Great flavor (perfect when paired with an orange)
Heather M.
I really like this beer! I'm not much of a beer drinker but if I feel like having one and this is on tap or at the store, then I usually choose it. It's not overpriced or too heavy. It's a good go to beer when you want something refreshing.
Jola M.
Ann Arbor , MI
This is easily my favorite beer. It's such a nice taste that is refreshing yet autumny at the same time. I always recommend this and have a 6pack around when friends are over and they're unsure which beer to have - it's a good option because it satisfies any palate
Brianne B.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great beer with a light taste. Highly comparable to blue moon in flavor, but I believe UFO has a fresher taste. Usually served with an orange to highlight flavor. Price is average, and good for the quality. Would definitely purchase again!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good solid and affordable beer and I do have it a lot but it's not my favorite wheat beer for some reason. I like that it's a little lighter than the others but to me the quality of the flavors isn't there. Still would get again.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite summer beers. I lived in Boston for several years and this was always one of my top beer choices. I miss it a lot now that I live in California. The seasonal UFO beers are great too, especially the pumpkin!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My favorite beer. By far the one of the top five wheat beers I have ever tasted. It finishes strong and smooth. I cant find it that many places around me, but when I do, I buy an entire case and savor it. I like to drink this when I have chicken for dinner!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's an OK wheat beer, but not my favorite. I find it a little overpriced and with a bit of an aftertaste that I didn't like. I would definitely drink it again but only if there weren't better options out there.
Jessica
Owensboro, KY
I tried this once at a bar! And it was god awful!!!!! I would never try another wheat beer again. I have friends that love it but I will just stick to my coors light! Overall disgusting!!! I do NOT recommend lol.