BY HARPOON

Gina F.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite unfiltered beers. It has a beautiful cloudiness when poured into a glass, a subtle citrus flavor and is very refreshing!
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is hands down my favorite. A great wheat beer for any person! It’s not very pricey and you can get at your local liquor store!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert
A great light beer without the typical hoppy taste of beer, I’m particularly partial to Harpoon because it is brewed locally in Boston!
Trisha H.
Was lucky to have this in their brewery. This was a favorite among all my friends. Highly recommend if you want something refreshing.
Kerissa B.
Happy Hour Expert
When I could still have wheat, this was one of my most favorite beers to drink. I especially loved it with a nice steamy pizza.
Casey N.
Allston, MA
Happy Hour Expert
As someone who lives in Boston, this is one of my favorite local beers. It offers a great flavor and is great year round.
Samantha E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love the UFO beer by harpoon ! Even their seasonal and grapefruit beer is amazing. Never overpowering and has a great flavor
Rachel B.
Laurel
Unfiltered and Smooth! We love this style and it's my summertime beer staple. Love it with all my summertime and light fare.
Colleen D.
Happy Hour Expert
Great refreshing taste. Very similar to a blue moon. A light beer and a little fruity. Tastes great with a slice of orange
Erica O.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good wheat beer. Very standard flavor. Hints of orange at the end. Similar to other famous wheat beers, but better.