BY HARPOON

Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite beer. It is Blue Moons big and better brother. It has the perfect orange and coriander flavor. It is my go to and I love seeing it on tap when the weather starts getting better.
Ethan C.
Birmingham, AL
Great "go to" beer! Very light and smooth with a wonderful flavor. Works well with or without citrus. I've started several friends on drinking the UFO, and it's a great into to the craftier side of the beer world.
Eva C.
Roselle Park, NJ
Harpoon UFO White is by far one of my most favorite beers. It's light and refreshing. I love to drink this in the spring and summer. Very similar to Blue Moon
Jaclyn R.
Wantagh, NY
I don't typically look for Harpoon beers, but UFO White would be one of my favorites of their brand. I drink light beers so this is comparable to a blue moon.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Happy Hour Expert
This is a really good beer. It's affordable and it tastes great. Perfect for any summer day. Unfortunately I can't find it on tap many places around here.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert
A favorite in our house. We love German style beers and this one doesn't disappoint. I like that it's unfiltered so it has a unique taste every time.
Timmy P.
My favorite wheat beer. It might be the best summer beer out there. I wish it was distributed more in New York because it's pretty hard to find here.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Oh my god. This beer is AMAZING! Such a crisp light taste and perfect for summer! Try it with a squeeze of lemon. This does not disappoint. 👍🏽
Tracy B.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorites - I love harpoon beer. This is very similar to blue moon, but better quality! Add an orange and you have heaven in a glass.
C H.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this unfiltered wheat beer it's delicious and it's refreshing which is really nice for the summer which is where it's geared for