BY HARPOON

Kellie K.
Scituate, MA
I have the pleasure of working a few blocks away from Harpoon Brewery, and I simply cannot get enough of the UFO White - or any of their UFOs if I am going to be completely honest.  Harpoon UFO is a Witbier Style Beer and is one of favorite spiced wheat beers.
Carissa D.
Costa Mesa
One of my favorite beers. Nothing says summer like a UFO white, but still lovely any time of year. Light fruit flavor, definitely not too much. Haven’t had many opportunities to have it on the west coast but it’s very popular on the east coast.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg , PA
One of my favorites! Harpoon UFO is the perfect summer beer for a ball game, beach or cookout! It's light and refreshing and I have not met a person who has not enjoyed. If in Boston check out Harpoons tasting room and enjoy a giant pretzel!
Vicky C.
A good light and wheaty beer for all occasions. I think this is a bear that most people probably find approachable since it is pretty light and not as dark or bitter as a stout or an IPA. The drinking experience is made better with a slice of orange placed on the rim of the glass.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Yummy yummy yummy! I love this beer! Slight citrus notes but not super sweet. No bitterness or excess hoppiness. Smooth & tasty. Light beer so it goes with dinner and doesn’t fill you up. I buy this often
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite beer. It is Blue Moons big and better brother. It has the perfect orange and coriander flavor. It is my go to and I love seeing it on tap when the weather starts getting better.
Preston A.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this Beer. It’s extremely smooth and goes down great. Great taste, great value for the money, and well above the competition. Big time bang for the buck here, and I will definitely buy again!
Ethan C.
Birmingham, AL
Great "go to" beer! Very light and smooth with a wonderful flavor. Works well with or without citrus. I've started several friends on drinking the UFO, and it's a great into to the craftier side of the beer world.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A good summer beer with a light, crisp taste that's easy to find year round. While it can be a little pricy we like to catch it at Publix on sale and that makes the price worth it.
Cyprian T.
Summerville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite style of beer so I will say that I am biased towards rating most of these highly as long as they don’t disappoint. I would say this is an easy go-to when I want to drink a white ale.