BY HARPOON

Shaye S.
Eldorado, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Favorite beer! Smooth. Similar to Blue Moon, but smoother and has a little tang to it. Super smooth. My only problem is its hard to get ahold of. A little pricey for a six pack. A little hard to get a hold of. But SOOOOO Worth it. I love it, my hubby loves it.
Ana M.
Ashland City, TN
Harpoon UFO White Unfiltered Wheat Beer is my one of my favorites. Discovered it at a little bar in Texas. Had to do research on where to buy it when we got home (Fresh Market). So smooth! Great flavor (perfect when paired with an orange)
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
This is absolutely one of my favorite beers. I found it during the summer and I drinknit all year long now. It's super light and refreshing. Perfect with citrus. I try to keep some in the fridge all the time!
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
This is a great choice in beers. It is a little more expensive than cheaper brands but not overly expensive. It has a great flavor and it always tastes fresh. I have purchased this beer several times. I would definitely recommend this and other UFO beers to others.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
This is such a delicious wheat beer! It has fruity undertones and is very light. It's a really refreshing drink that is a perfect compliment to tapas. Would definitely recommend this beer to others. It's available most places!
Rachel W.
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious! I'm a big fan of citrusy wheat beers so this is right up my alley. It's great in a chilled glass with an orange wedge. The price isn't too bad for a craft beer. Definitely try it if you like this kind of beer!
Karen P.
Happy Hour Expert
I have had the pleasure of visiting Harpoons brewery. Their beer is in my top 5 for sure, especially this one. I AMA big fan of the Belgian beers. They have a very clean taste. This beer is so refreshing and almost has a sweetness to it!
Jessica
Owensboro, KY
I tried this once at a bar! And it was god awful!!!!! I would never try another wheat beer again. I have friends that love it but I will just stick to my coors light! Overall disgusting!!! I do NOT recommend lol.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg, PA
One of my favorites! Harpoon UFO is the perfect summer beer for a ball game, beach or cookout! It's light and refreshing and I have not met a person who has not enjoyed. If in Boston check out Harpoons tasting room and enjoy a giant pretzel!
Vicky C.
A good light and wheaty beer for all occasions. I think this is a bear that most people probably find approachable since it is pretty light and not as dark or bitter as a stout or an IPA. The drinking experience is made better with a slice of orange placed on the rim of the glass.