BY HARPOON

Ana M.
Ashland City, TN
Harpoon UFO White Unfiltered Wheat Beer is my one of my favorites. Discovered it at a little bar in Texas. Had to do research on where to buy it when we got home (Fresh Market). So smooth! Great flavor (perfect when paired with an orange)
Rachel W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious! I'm a big fan of citrusy wheat beers so this is right up my alley. It's great in a chilled glass with an orange wedge. The price isn't too bad for a craft beer. Definitely try it if you like this kind of beer!
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
This is easily my favorite beer. It's such a nice taste that is refreshing yet autumny at the same time. I always recommend this and have a 6pack around when friends are over and they're unsure which beer to have - it's a good option because it satisfies any palate
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good solid and affordable beer and I do have it a lot but it's not my favorite wheat beer for some reason. I like that it's a little lighter than the others but to me the quality of the flavors isn't there. Still would get again.
Karen P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have had the pleasure of visiting Harpoons brewery. Their beer is in my top 5 for sure, especially this one. I AMA big fan of the Belgian beers. They have a very clean taste. This beer is so refreshing and almost has a sweetness to it!
Kellie K.
Scituate, MA
I have the pleasure of working a few blocks away from Harpoon Brewery, and I simply cannot get enough of the UFO White - or any of their UFOs if I am going to be completely honest.  Harpoon UFO is a Witbier Style Beer and is one of favorite spiced wheat beers.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg, PA
One of my favorites! Harpoon UFO is the perfect summer beer for a ball game, beach or cookout! It's light and refreshing and I have not met a person who has not enjoyed. If in Boston check out Harpoons tasting room and enjoy a giant pretzel!
Carissa D.
Costa Mesa
One of my favorite beers. Nothing says summer like a UFO white, but still lovely any time of year. Light fruit flavor, definitely not too much. Haven’t had many opportunities to have it on the west coast but it’s very popular on the east coast.
Vicky C.
A good light and wheaty beer for all occasions. I think this is a bear that most people probably find approachable since it is pretty light and not as dark or bitter as a stout or an IPA. The drinking experience is made better with a slice of orange placed on the rim of the glass.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Yummy yummy yummy! I love this beer! Slight citrus notes but not super sweet. No bitterness or excess hoppiness. Smooth & tasty. Light beer so it goes with dinner and doesn’t fill you up. I buy this often