BY HARPOON

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a tasty beer! Goes great with meals and is a high quality for a good price point. I love the seasonal beers as well. I buy this beer in my local liquor marts. I'm over all very satisfied and will continue to purchase again. Harpoon UFO White Unfiltered Wheat BeerInfluenster
Kayla G.
One of my favorite crafts! If you're a shock top or blue moon person and can't have either of those, this is great to try. That is actually my main selling point whenever a customer gets this from me. It's a very unique taste and it tastes great.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
This is such a delicious wheat beer! It has fruity undertones and is very light. It's a really refreshing drink that is a perfect compliment to tapas. Would definitely recommend this beer to others. It's available most places!
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
This is absolutely one of my favorite beers. I found it during the summer and I drinknit all year long now. It's super light and refreshing. Perfect with citrus. I try to keep some in the fridge all the time!
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
This is a great choice in beers. It is a little more expensive than cheaper brands but not overly expensive. It has a great flavor and it always tastes fresh. I have purchased this beer several times. I would definitely recommend this and other UFO beers to others.
Rachel W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious! I'm a big fan of citrusy wheat beers so this is right up my alley. It's great in a chilled glass with an orange wedge. The price isn't too bad for a craft beer. Definitely try it if you like this kind of beer!
Jola M.
Ann Arbor
This is easily my favorite beer. It's such a nice taste that is refreshing yet autumny at the same time. I always recommend this and have a 6pack around when friends are over and they're unsure which beer to have - it's a good option because it satisfies any palate
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good solid and affordable beer and I do have it a lot but it's not my favorite wheat beer for some reason. I like that it's a little lighter than the others but to me the quality of the flavors isn't there. Still would get again.
Karen P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have had the pleasure of visiting Harpoons brewery. Their beer is in my top 5 for sure, especially this one. I AMA big fan of the Belgian beers. They have a very clean taste. This beer is so refreshing and almost has a sweetness to it!
Kellie K.
Scituate, MA
I have the pleasure of working a few blocks away from Harpoon Brewery, and I simply cannot get enough of the UFO White - or any of their UFOs if I am going to be completely honest.  Harpoon UFO is a Witbier Style Beer and is one of favorite spiced wheat beers.