BY HARPOON

Stephanie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is hands down my favorite beer. It has a really good taste, not too many hops just the right amount so you don't get that soapy taste. Does not have a bad after taste like some of the other unfiltered wheat beers out there. Harpoon puts a lot of love into their beer and it really shows.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is one of my favorite beers. Its a light beer but it's also unfiltered, so it has a really unique, slightly mineraly aftertaste. This beer has a strong citrusy element as well, not unlike Blue Moon, but a little less sweet, which I much prefer.
Erin P.
Rockport, MA
This is one of my favorite beers! Its a light beer and is most similar to blue moon! it's great with a slice of orange on the side, and this is an unfiltered beer so it does have a little different taste which will make you come back for more! UFO has some great seasonal beers so check those out too!
Corinne M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
UFO White makes a great accompaniment to all kinds of dinners. It has a lot of the citrus and coriander notes of a Belgian but is much lighter. Overall, one of my favorites! The unfiltered style is a bit cloudy for those who have never tried it before.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a tasty beer! Goes great with meals and is a high quality for a good price point. I love the seasonal beers as well. I buy this beer in my local liquor marts. I'm over all very satisfied and will continue to purchase again. Harpoon UFO White Unfiltered Wheat BeerInfluenster
Kayla G.
One of my favorite crafts! If you're a shock top or blue moon person and can't have either of those, this is great to try. That is actually my main selling point whenever a customer gets this from me. It's a very unique taste and it tastes great.
Shaye S.
Aledo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Favorite beer! Smooth. Similar to Blue Moon, but smoother and has a little tang to it. Super smooth. My only problem is its hard to get ahold of. A little pricey for a six pack. A little hard to get a hold of. But SOOOOO Worth it. I love it, my hubby loves it.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
This is such a delicious wheat beer! It has fruity undertones and is very light. It's a really refreshing drink that is a perfect compliment to tapas. Would definitely recommend this beer to others. It's available most places!
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
This is absolutely one of my favorite beers. I found it during the summer and I drinknit all year long now. It's super light and refreshing. Perfect with citrus. I try to keep some in the fridge all the time!
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
This is a great choice in beers. It is a little more expensive than cheaper brands but not overly expensive. It has a great flavor and it always tastes fresh. I have purchased this beer several times. I would definitely recommend this and other UFO beers to others.