BY HARPOON

Rachel J.
Bonaire
Great,  crisp orange taste with a nice hoppy finish. One of my favorite fall beers. Can taste the citrus a lot better than others. Very comparable in price. Super delicious.
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Happy Hour Expert
A good summer beer with a light, crisp taste that's easy to find year round. While it can be a little pricy we like to catch it at Publix on sale and that makes the price worth it.
Cyprian T.
Summerville, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite style of beer so I will say that I am biased towards rating most of these highly as long as they don’t disappoint. I would say this is an easy go-to when I want to drink a white ale.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
UFO is smooth, light, and fruity beer. It’s delicious and I regularly order it when I am out. I’ve had it at both local bars and harpoon brewery itself. It is delicious!
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best beginner hefes. UFO is always best on tap but has that orangey undertone that makes it a delicious beer to drink alone or paired with great food.
Stephanie P.
Happy Hour Expert
This is hands down my favorite beer. It has a really good taste, not too many hops just the right amount so you don't get that soapy taste. Does not have a bad after taste like some of the other unfiltered wheat beers out there. Harpoon puts a lot of love into their beer and it really shows.
Chelsea T.
Happy Hour Expert
This is an unfiltered Belgian wheat beer. It's a super easy beer to drink and I recommend it to those who are just experimenting with beers outside the realm of Bud and Coors. It's crisp and delicious with hints of citrus but without the bitterness from hops that you get from Blue Moon.
Erin P.
Rockport, MA
This is one of my favorite beers! Its a light beer and is most similar to blue moon! it's great with a slice of orange on the side, and this is an unfiltered beer so it does have a little different taste which will make you come back for more! UFO has some great seasonal beers so check those out too!
Corinne M.
UFO White makes a great accompaniment to all kinds of dinners. It has a lot of the citrus and coriander notes of a Belgian but is much lighter. Overall, one of my favorites! The unfiltered style is a bit cloudy for those who have never tried it before.
Kayla G.
One of my favorite crafts! If you're a shock top or blue moon person and can't have either of those, this is great to try. That is actually my main selling point whenever a customer gets this from me. It's a very unique taste and it tastes great.