BY HARPOON

Elizabeth C.
Great with orange. Love getting harpoon UFO. I always know what I’m getting and I know it will be great. The bottle is also super cute and it is a step up from other wheat beers I drink. Recommended for wheat beer drinkers!
Julianna H.
Boston , MA
I was surprised that I liked this beer since I don’t really like beer. I actually never drink beer but when I visited the Harpoon Brewery, I tried this flavor. It has a pretty light taste but not in a cheap way, and I would probably order this again!
Heather M.
I really like this beer! I'm not much of a beer drinker but if I feel like having one and this is on tap or at the store, then I usually choose it. It's not overpriced or too heavy. It's a good go to beer when you want something refreshing.
Brianne B.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great beer with a light taste. Highly comparable to blue moon in flavor, but I believe UFO has a fresher taste. Usually served with an orange to highlight flavor. Price is average, and good for the quality. Would definitely purchase again!
Mary Kate B.
Foley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers and it’s even better with a slice of orange! You can’t beat the taste and this one is a bit of splurge but nice to have along with your grilled fish or chicken. I definitely recommend to others that like Blue Moon.
Ashley T.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite summer beers. I lived in Boston for several years and this was always one of my top beer choices. I miss it a lot now that I live in California. The seasonal UFO beers are great too, especially the pumpkin!
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My favorite beer. By far the one of the top five wheat beers I have ever tasted. It finishes strong and smooth. I cant find it that many places around me, but when I do, I buy an entire case and savor it. I like to drink this when I have chicken for dinner!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's an OK wheat beer, but not my favorite. I find it a little overpriced and with a bit of an aftertaste that I didn't like. I would definitely drink it again but only if there weren't better options out there.
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite beers. It has a prominent citrus taste which I really enjoy. It is a good price for what you are receiving. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to anyone who likes citrus flavored beer.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
First time I tried this beer was an accident at a restaurant. It was the best accident that has ever happened to me! It is delicious and citrusy. Very light and goes down easy. I was highly satisfied!