BY HARPOON

Carol A.
Washington, DC
This beer reminds me a bit of a Blue Moon. It is light, refreshing, and a very sold "go-to" beer. It has faint citrusy flavors, and I always enjoy it. This is a very safe pick that you know will not be too hoppy or intense, yet there is definite flavor to it.
Julianna H.
Boston , MA
I was surprised that I liked this beer since I don’t really like beer. I actually never drink beer but when I visited the Harpoon Brewery, I tried this flavor. It has a pretty light taste but not in a cheap way, and I would probably order this again!
Heather M.
I really like this beer! I'm not much of a beer drinker but if I feel like having one and this is on tap or at the store, then I usually choose it. It's not overpriced or too heavy. It's a good go to beer when you want something refreshing.
Brianne B.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great beer with a light taste. Highly comparable to blue moon in flavor, but I believe UFO has a fresher taste. Usually served with an orange to highlight flavor. Price is average, and good for the quality. Would definitely purchase again!
Ashley T.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite summer beers. I lived in Boston for several years and this was always one of my top beer choices. I miss it a lot now that I live in California. The seasonal UFO beers are great too, especially the pumpkin!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My favorite beer. By far the one of the top five wheat beers I have ever tasted. It finishes strong and smooth. I cant find it that many places around me, but when I do, I buy an entire case and savor it. I like to drink this when I have chicken for dinner!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's an OK wheat beer, but not my favorite. I find it a little overpriced and with a bit of an aftertaste that I didn't like. I would definitely drink it again but only if there weren't better options out there.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
First time I tried this beer was an accident at a restaurant. It was the best accident that has ever happened to me! It is delicious and citrusy. Very light and goes down easy. I was highly satisfied!
Rachel J.
Bonaire, GA
Great,  crisp orange taste with a nice hoppy finish. One of my favorite fall beers. Can taste the citrus a lot better than others. Very comparable in price. Super delicious.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
UFO is smooth, light, and fruity beer. It’s delicious and I regularly order it when I am out. I’ve had it at both local bars and harpoon brewery itself. It is delicious!