BY HARPOON

Heather M.
I really like this beer! I'm not much of a beer drinker but if I feel like having one and this is on tap or at the store, then I usually choose it. It's not overpriced or too heavy. It's a good go to beer when you want something refreshing.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a good solid and affordable beer and I do have it a lot but it's not my favorite wheat beer for some reason. I like that it's a little lighter than the others but to me the quality of the flavors isn't there. Still would get again.
Brianne B.
bergenfield
Great beer with a light taste. Highly comparable to blue moon in flavor, but I believe UFO has a fresher taste. Usually served with an orange to highlight flavor. Price is average, and good for the quality. Would definitely purchase again!
Kellie K.
Scituate, MA
I have the pleasure of working a few blocks away from Harpoon Brewery, and I simply cannot get enough of the UFO White - or any of their UFOs if I am going to be completely honest.  Harpoon UFO is a Witbier Style Beer and is one of favorite spiced wheat beers.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite summer beers. I lived in Boston for several years and this was always one of my top beer choices. I miss it a lot now that I live in California. The seasonal UFO beers are great too, especially the pumpkin!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite beer. By far the one of the top five wheat beers I have ever tasted. It finishes strong and smooth. I cant find it that many places around me, but when I do, I buy an entire case and savor it. I like to drink this when I have chicken for dinner!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert
It's an OK wheat beer, but not my favorite. I find it a little overpriced and with a bit of an aftertaste that I didn't like. I would definitely drink it again but only if there weren't better options out there.
Carissa D.
Costa Mesa
One of my favorite beers. Nothing says summer like a UFO white, but still lovely any time of year. Light fruit flavor, definitely not too much. Haven’t had many opportunities to have it on the west coast but it’s very popular on the east coast.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Yummy yummy yummy! I love this beer! Slight citrus notes but not super sweet. No bitterness or excess hoppiness. Smooth & tasty. Light beer so it goes with dinner and doesn’t fill you up. I buy this often
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
First time I tried this beer was an accident at a restaurant. It was the best accident that has ever happened to me! It is delicious and citrusy. Very light and goes down easy. I was highly satisfied!