BY HARPOON

Brittany W.
Anacortes, WA
I used to live in the town where Harpoon Brewery is located and worked right next door. While everybody in my town and tourists from all over would frequent at Harpoon, I went once and got this specific beverage, as they did not carry my go-to beer (Coors Light) and after one sip, i couldn't get the taste out of my mouth and didn't care that it cost $8, I refused to finish it. It was gross.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is one of my favorite beers. Its a light beer but it's also unfiltered, so it has a really unique, slightly mineraly aftertaste. This beer has a strong citrusy element as well, not unlike Blue Moon, but a little less sweet, which I much prefer.
Alexis P.
This is my absolute favorite beer I have ever tasted.  It is light, smooth, a little bit fruity and very drinkable.  The only problem is that it is not carried in most liquor or grocery stores; I've only found it in one liquor store in the past couple years.  But if you can find it, it is a must-buy!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Happy Hour Expert
When I want a heavier beer or a a Hefeweizen... I always look for this one. This is by far my favorite when I’m out and about. I do think it is pricey for a six pack, but I will get one while I am out. One is about all I can drink of these because they are filling. But very tasteful. Imagine a heavier blue moon.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a tasty beer! Goes great with meals and is a high quality for a good price point. I love the seasonal beers as well. I buy this beer in my local liquor marts. I'm over all very satisfied and will continue to purchase again. Harpoon UFO White Unfiltered Wheat BeerInfluenster
Carolyn B.
Carrollton , TX
Happy Hour Expert
UFO is refreshing and nice on a crisp spring day, but with so many examples of the exact same style of beer everywhere you go it's just not something I reach for every time ya know. I like Belgian whites but there just isn't anything truly unidentified about this beer.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This beer reminds me a bit of a Blue Moon. It is light, refreshing, and a very sold "go-to" beer. It has faint citrusy flavors, and I always enjoy it. This is a very safe pick that you know will not be too hoppy or intense, yet there is definite flavor to it.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
My roommate has been raving about Harpoon since she moved from Boston, she was right! I got a chance to try this unfiltered beer at a local bar, it was amazing. apparently this is seasonal? Didn't freaking know, any-who I loved it! Sweet, smooth, and light!
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
I was surprised that I liked this beer since I don’t really like beer. I actually never drink beer but when I visited the Harpoon Brewery, I tried this flavor. It has a pretty light taste but not in a cheap way, and I would probably order this again!
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
This is easily my favorite beer. It's such a nice taste that is refreshing yet autumny at the same time. I always recommend this and have a 6pack around when friends are over and they're unsure which beer to have - it's a good option because it satisfies any palate