BY HARPOON

Mary Kate B.
Foley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers and it’s even better with a slice of orange! You can’t beat the taste and this one is a bit of splurge but nice to have along with your grilled fish or chicken. I definitely recommend to others that like Blue Moon.
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite beers. It has a prominent citrus taste which I really enjoy. It is a good price for what you are receiving. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to anyone who likes citrus flavored beer.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a sneaky tasty beer. It’s clean and crisp. I first had it when traveling on JetBlue and have since chosen it as my go to, tasty local beer to introduce to non-Boston locals about good Boston beer.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
My roommate has been raving about Harpoon since she moved from Boston, she was right! I got a chance to try this unfiltered beer at a local bar, it was amazing. apparently this is seasonal? Didn't freaking know, any-who I loved it! Sweet, smooth, and light!
Krista C.
Brighton, MA
Harpoon has excellent beers. The UFO is one of my favorite beers to have at a bar or at home. I enjoy drinking it with an orange slice. It is fruity and not too strong. A nice tasting beer.
Alexis P.
This is my absolute favorite beer I have ever tasted.  It is light, smooth, a little bit fruity and very drinkable.  The only problem is that it is not carried in most liquor or grocery stores; I've only found it in one liquor store in the past couple years.  But if you can find it, it is a must-buy!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I want a heavier beer or a a Hefeweizen... I always look for this one. This is by far my favorite when I’m out and about. I do think it is pricey for a six pack, but I will get one while I am out. One is about all I can drink of these because they are filling. But very tasteful. Imagine a heavier blue moon.
Jourdan L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great wheat craft beer. It is typically easy for me to find at a specialty store. Great after a long summer day. It is a reasonable price for a 6 pack compared to other quality craft beers.
PAIGE A.
Savannah, GA
I’m not a big beer drinker in general but whenever I decide to have one, I enjoy a delicious, cold, wheat beer with a slice of orange. UFO has a delicious taste even without the orange.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UFO is refreshing and nice on a crisp spring day, but with so many examples of the exact same style of beer everywhere you go it's just not something I reach for every time ya know. I like Belgian whites but there just isn't anything truly unidentified about this beer.