BY HARPOON

Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Harpoon does the unfiltered right. I really enjoy the harpoon ufo, this has been a classic beer for many years and I definitely see this as a beer that ranks for many more years. As a bartender you see lots of beers come and go especially novelty or on ‘trend’ beers but the UFO has seemed to last the test!
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
It’s been a few years since I’ve had this beer as I’m unable to get it out in California, unfortunately. I still remember how much I loved this beer when I would purchase when living in nj/pa area. If they distributed here I would for sure purchase it again.
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This UFO beer is literally out of this world! Harpoon must have contracted with some aliens to make this other worldly stuff. It’s so fresh and tastes amazing with any pairing in my opinion. This is a sharing beer because everyone will love it.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand and it tastes great. You can almost always find it at Kroger for a fairly cheap price. It is usually a crowd pleaser. I would definitely recommend it and will purchase it again in the future.
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the UFOs series beer, but this is one of my least favorite of the bunch. I guess I just don’t really like this flavor beer, but overall it still was a good crafted beer. I would recommend if you enjoy this flavor, but if not, I would say try the others of this series.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
As far as a Heffeweizen, it is good. It's not the best one that I have ever had but it doesn't completely disappoint. You can usually find these at your local beer stores. I would recommend others to try it but I still think there are better heffe's out there.
Violet P.
Oceanside, CA
I love harpoon! All of their beers are delicious and a delight to drink. Very affordable and easy to drink. The UFO has a really nice orange flavor that it complimented well by a slice of orange. I would recommend this!
Kati B.
Harpoon UFO is one of my favorite beers. It’s not available where I live so I stock up on it when I travel. Bonus - unfiltered beers like this one are great for breastfeeding moms.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Definitely ranks in the top ten of my favorite beers. It is a fantastic Heffeweizen! It has a very clean taste, and I can no lie, drink it with ANY type of food combination. Or just to have one while sitting outside during the summer. Harpoon makes great beer!
Ash A.
You can never go wrong with the UFO Hefe. It's not my favorite, but it's a solid go to. It's refreshing and also hits the spot when I go to my local bar. There aren't many American Hefeweizens I'm crazy about, but this on is solid and a faithful go-to.