BY HARPOON

Marianna S.
Boston
Harpoon UFO is amazing summer beer! If you like blue moon this will be your new favorite wheat beer. It’s it very light crisp and flavorful. It is decently priced for a craft beer as well. You can’t go wrong with this!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yellow pour, monstrous head. 5 minutes later i can finally start this one. Aroma is yeast, light citrus, wheat. Taste is prettmuch the same, yeast, lemon, wheat, very light spice that my palate has a hard time picking out. Lighter body. Refreshing, but i'll (reluctantly) reach for a circus boy every time over this one. Ponder that for a second.
Katharine M.
It’s been a few years since I’ve had this beer as I’m unable to get it out in California, unfortunately. I still remember how much I loved this beer when I would purchase when living in nj/pa area. If they distributed here I would for sure purchase it again.
Eileen R.
This is the perfect summer beer. With the slight fruity taste, you can relax and drink it on a hot summer day. I really have no complaints about this beer and buy it at least a few times a year because it’s always a crowd favorite, especially with infrequent drinkers
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This UFO beer is literally out of this world! Harpoon must have contracted with some aliens to make this other worldly stuff. It’s so fresh and tastes amazing with any pairing in my opinion. This is a sharing beer because everyone will love it.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand and it tastes great. You can almost always find it at Kroger for a fairly cheap price. It is usually a crowd pleaser. I would definitely recommend it and will purchase it again in the future.
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the UFOs series beer, but this is one of my least favorite of the bunch. I guess I just don’t really like this flavor beer, but overall it still was a good crafted beer. I would recommend if you enjoy this flavor, but if not, I would say try the others of this series.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
As far as a Heffeweizen, it is good. It's not the best one that I have ever had but it doesn't completely disappoint. You can usually find these at your local beer stores. I would recommend others to try it but I still think there are better heffe's out there.
Violet P.
Oceanside, CA
I love harpoon! All of their beers are delicious and a delight to drink. Very affordable and easy to drink. The UFO has a really nice orange flavor that it complimented well by a slice of orange. I would recommend this!
Danielle C.
I’m a big fan of Harpoon! I discovered the brand while in Boston. It’s rich and flavorful and brewed to perfection! Hefeweizen is my favorite beer and they do a wonderful job brewing it!