BY HARPOON

Jen G.
Boston
Some Harpoon summer beers are absolutely misses (RIP huckleberry, may you never come back again), but harpoon got it right with Camp Wannemango. Just a little heavier than belgiums, slightly hoppy, full of flavor! It really does lightly taste of mango. I hate sweet stuff so I hope this helps!
Hannah B.
Lago Vista , TX
We went to the Harpoon brewing company in Boston and learned all about how they make their beers. It was such a neat experience! In their tasting room we were able to taste all their beers and this was one of my favorites. It was light but had a refreshing summery taste. Before Harpoon, I thought I hated beer. I didn't taste one of theirs that I didn't like. But this was one of my favorites they had!
Ferdi R.
Key Biscayne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When it's hot outside (which is 99% of the time where I live: Miami) it's a good time to grab a summer beer. I don't know what it is about these, I guess they are just lighter and refreshing on a hot day. I've never had a summer beer on a cold day, but I'm sure it's still just as refreshing, it may just be harder to find unless you have some leftover from earlier. Overall though, this is a fine Summer Beer.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I enjoy this beer. It has a citrusy flavor. First time I ever had it I was in Vermont for the nascar races. A friend of mine brought this along and I ended up trading her some of my beers for these. Unfortunately I don’t see it to often where I’m from but I would like to see more of it so I could purchase it!
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Idk why I keep trying summer seasonals. I enjoy only one brand of blueberry beer, and hate all other summer or fruit flavored beers. If you like summer beer, you'll probably like this. If you're like me and hate pretty much all fruit flavored summer beers, then avoid this.
Mackenzie N.
Astoria, NY
I love love love Harpoon. I'm from Boston, so the bias is definitely there, but if it weren't good I wouldn't drink it. My favorite is their UFO big squeeze, and their UFO Raz-- but the summer beer is perfect year round. Light and citrusy, just as I like my beer.
Sarah P.
Tried this when I went on a tour of the Harpoon Brewery. I'm not big into beer, but I really enjoyed this. It's a light and refreshing drink, and the raspberry gives it a unique flavor.
Kelly A.
Wallingford
I use to love harpoon because the alcohol content is so high compared to other beers. After drinking some different types of beers I've never returned to harpoon summer beer. But harpoon camp wanna mango on the other hand is delicious!
A T.
You can't go wrong with harpoon summer ale. Great to drink, also great for cooking - beer steamed mussels, anyone? Good basic beer that no one will complain about. A summer favorite in new england. Would recommend it you've never had it before.
Maggie P.
West Falls, NY
Love harpoon Summer beer! Summer beers can be hit or miss because some of them are just too light but this is a good flavor with good packaging at a decent price. Would recommend to others and continue to buy.