BY HARPOON

Harpoon Octoberfest
  • "It is definitely something that I had to acquire my taste buds for but when I finally did so, I loved the result." in 1 review
Miranda P.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great fall beer. It is refreshing and easy drinking. It is great on a crisp day sitting on a patio.
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
My husband claims this is the best Octoberfest he's ever had. I completely agree. So good and drinkable!
Ashley C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love October beers! Was so excited when i first tried this beer! Always looking forward to it coming out!
Caitlin D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this Oktoberfest! It's one of my favorites. It's a nice alternative to pumpkin beers in the fall.
Steph M.
RIVER FALLS, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yes, very tasty, especially for the chillier fall days/evenings. This is a good beer to enjoy, not pound.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
I was a big beer drinker for quite some time and Harpoon was my favorite. This is such a delicious beer.
Caitlin M.
Narberth
Amazing! Such a good Oktoberfest, definitely gets you into the Fall season! Harpoon is a great brewery
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Decent taste. Good quality and abv. Pricier. Good for the fall. Not too heavy. Refreshing. Decent brand
Lindsey L.
Montgomery
I actually perfect this over Sam
Adams! Much better than most out there! The brewery is cool too!
Karisa E.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy this as a fall beer it has a good combination of flavors. It’s also not super expensive.