BY HARPOON

Harpoon Octoberfest
  • "It is definitely something that I had to acquire my taste buds for but when I finally did so, I loved the result." in 1 review
Ally P.
Providence, RI
One of my favorite fall beers you cannot go wrong. I also suggest this to those of my friends how aren't big beer drinkers because its not too hoppy
Jennifer H.
Northfield
This is my favorite octoberfest. Thishasno pumpkin it is true dark beer that has just enough weight to take the chill off on a cold night.
Julia D.
spring lake heights
Love this Oktoberfest it is perfect, had it for the first time at the brewery, not the cheapest beer and but not the most expensive
Allison H.
Harpoon makes some really great beers and this one is no exception. Not too hoppy and the blend of spices is just right for autumn.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Not bad. Out of all the Oktoberfest beers out there, I enjoy this second to Two Roads Ok2berfest. Decent beer, may purchase again.
Corinne M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This marten-style Oktoberfest by Harpoon is very good. Tried my first one at Taco Mac a few years ago. Reasonably priced.
April S.
Great beer. Harpoon is one of my favorite breweries. Can’t wait to plan a trip to their brewery and drinking this there.
Laura C.
Coralville, IA
Nice seasonal beer, definitely tastes like fall and fall spices. Got it at a specialty beer store for a great price.
Heather E.
Yum. This is so good. It literally gets me into the fall mood. It’s not too heavy or thick. It’s a nice light beer
Jazmine R.