BY HARPOON

Harpoon Octoberfest
  • "It is definitely something that I had to acquire my taste buds for but when I finally did so, I loved the result." in 1 review
Sam M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great fall beer. Harpoon is an awesome brewery and they are meticiulous with their ingredients and process - have toured their facility and tasted many of their brews, and have to say this is one of the best. Crisp, refreshing.
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
October-style beers are my favorite, and this one is great. It definitely stands up to other craft beers. I have repurchased several times and plan to purchase again soon. If you like Fall beers I would give this a try!
Lauren S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
A classic fall beer. The good ipa taste of harpoon with some hints of fall spices. Not bad price wise, on the cheaper side. It’s one of the best fall beers out there in my opinion
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this beer! But to be fair I love Oktoberfest (marzen) style beers in general so there was really no doubt that I would like this. Malty and rich with a great caramel undertone.
Julie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Harpoon Octoberfest is the epitome of what fall should taste like. It is a smooth, flavorful, and easily drinkable beer. Unlike some other seasonal beers, I can have more than one without feeling overwhelmed. It is certainly one of the best Octoberfest beers I have tried.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It is definitely something that I had to acquire my taste buds for but when I finally did so, I loved the result. I hate that it is seasonal but it's great for marketing.
Diana M.
Spanish Fort, AL
I love falling into fall with this beer. You taste the nutmeg immediately and then other thanksgiving spices linger. Definitely a fire pit back porch beer.
Haley S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Harpoon! I had to check out the brewery when I was in Boston. They e got so much variety and everything sounds delicious. I can’t wait to try more!
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Not too heavy and has a great flavor. Its the perfect fall beer. Defintely recommend for those who love heavier beers
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Octoberfest by Harpoon is one of there best beer flavors out there. Its unfortunate that it seasonal. But I do look forward to fall because of it.