BY HARPOON

Harpoon Octoberfest
  • "It is definitely something that I had to acquire my taste buds for but when I finally did so, I loved the result." in 1 review
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Maegan W.
San Diego
One of my favorite things about October is all the great beer that makes its way to the grocery store shelves. Living in Boston for a few years I always knew that Harpoon octoberfest would be plentiful in the fall!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love anything Octoberfest and this does not disappoint. I can get this at the local market or at my favorite restaurant. You know it's fall when you see this on the shelf.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great Octoberfest beer.  There are lots out there now but this one is really good.  It is easy to drink, not bitter and all around a crowd pleaser.
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love love love this beer. It is so tasty and I’ve had to purchase it a few times because I like it so much. It really is perfect for fall months and tastes like a slight pumpkin cinnamon flavor. Yum!
Paula R.
It's a great fall beer, but I think it could use a little more spice. It has  nice color and a fair head to it but I have found other fall/pumpkin beers that I prefer. It's about the same price as any of the other fall beers. Overall I was not overly impressed and I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
To be fair, I am not much of a beer drinker. On that note, out of all the Harpoon beers, Octoberfest is an easy beer to drink. Great beer to just enjoy casually or pre-game with (if you're into that). This is definitely a hoppy beer. I don't drink beer often but when I do, it is Octoberfest or Blue Moon.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
YESSS HARPOON SLAY- this beer is not only a pleasure to drink, but makes absolutely amazing fall breads and imparts a unique flavor to the parboiling stage of brats. It's exactly what a crisp Autumnal evening calls for in this crazy world. Downright nostalgic flavor.
Olivia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer for the fall! It is kind of like an amber wheat beer that isn't very hoppy. It's about a medium for level of heaviness and goes down pretty easily. I think pretty much anyone who likes beer would probably like this one more or less.
Sarah A.
Harpoon was an accident try and I'm thankful for the mistake. The quality of flavor surprised me. It's one of those beers that you can drink a few of without feeling too full or bloated without sacrificing taste.