BY HARPOON

Harpoon Octoberfest
  • "It is definitely something that I had to acquire my taste buds for but when I finally did so, I loved the result." in 1 review
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another one of the famous Oktoberfest breeds. This is also a beer that has a acquired taste it's very rich and catches you by surprise with an extremely bitter flavor not one that I would recommend to just anybody drinking a bear like this could actually lose somebody is flavor In beer drinking
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think I've tried nearly every fall specialty beer. This one is better than most. Not my favorite, but would order again. It's an ok blend of flavor, but it has a good mouthfeel - not too light, not crisp (like a hard cider), but not heavy like a Guinness either. Minus a star for the blend. It's hard to make a pumpkin beer that tastes just right.
Jeremy B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
This is a hard beer type to get right. A good mix of fall and winter beef taste. I enjoyed the rich nods in the front end of this beer. Backend was a little mute
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
This beer was a little disappointing and I really love October beers but this was disappointed. I bought this at a liquor store without sampling it first and I won’t buy it again. It didn’t have enough of the fall flavors I was expecting especially from Harpoon.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
One of my favorite Octoberfest beers! Love this time of year when everyone starts drinking these. I was lucky enough to go to the brewery in Boston a few years back to see the glory in action and ever since I've been in love.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
This Octoberfest is perfect for family gatherings or other fall occasions. It is easy to drink with a full flavor that begs to be paired with sausage or potatoes. I've been asked to pick it up at the store for family and happily oblige, provided I can find it.
Ana T.
Brooklyn
Anything that says October on it automatically says PUMPKINS. What's not to love about some pumpkin ale. Everything. No improvements when it came to this. I love this beer. I'd bring it right over to a friend.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always looks forward to when Harpoon releases their fall beers they are always the most well rounded and flavorful seasonal beers I can find. October fest is an all time fave wish I could drink it year round.
Jessica B.
New York
A classic Octoberfest, a bit on the heavy side but perfect for an cool fall evening. It's not the most flavorful of the Octoberfests, but certainly satisfying. Not my first choice, but recommended to try.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!