Harpoon IPA India Pale Ale uploaded by Anthony R.Harpoon IPA India Pale Ale uploaded by Anthony R.Harpoon IPA India Pale Ale uploaded by Sophia A.

BY HARPOON

Amanda J.
Harpoon makes the best commercial hard cider on the market, so when I saw their IPA in the store, I figured why not try it. The art on the bottle looked cool, I have always loved their clean crisp carbonated sulfite-free dry cider, so I was straight shocked when I opened the first bottle of their IPA and couldn't finish it. Gross. Heavy, sweet, malty, didn't even taste remotely like an IPA, not enough bitterness, not much carbonation, not much alcohol, too sweet, too much spices and flavors, no thanks, no wonder it was cheap.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty great for a pale ale! Very nice crisp taste and I love ipa anyway but this particular brand is just great! I tried this while at a bar out of town and have had many of my friends at home hooked on it as well when I returned. Of course if ipa’s aren’t for you, you might not enjoy this but it’s worth a try!
Christina H.
Acworth, GA
If you are looking for a tasty IPA, this is for you! Full of flavor, light- not too heavy, easy to find at many stores. It isn't my favorite but it most definitely has great taste for anyone looking for a starter IPA.
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Harpoon is always a good bet for a solid beer while out at a bar, this IPA in general is one of my favorites and I would definitely recommend for a nice hoppy taste. You really can’t go wrong with any Harpoon beer.
Jenna G.
Holyoke
Decent IPA, although with the craft beer explosion happening right now, there are way more exciting choices out there right now! However I'll order it if I'm out and it's the only IPA available. Better than nothing.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
I've not had a harpoon beer I didn't love! My bf brought some back for me from the brewery in a growler and I fell in love. I went to Boston and finally was able to try different brews in the actual brewery and wow what a delight. If you're a craft beer fan this is a must try! It's light and hoppy, doesn't have the piney taste.
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
Absolutely LOVE this beer, it is by far one of my favorites to sip on year round. Easily available no matter where you go in the north east and very comparable with other craft IPAS. What makes this even better is harpoon is employee owned so they truly care about their consumers.
Nina B.
Colchester
This is a mildly hoppy beer, but not one I would seek out or choose over other, stronger IPAs like Lagunitas.  It's a very affordable beer, and can be found at your liquor store or grocery store, which is convenient, so it makes a good beer to buy in bulk for a party.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Harpoon has such a great variety of beer, my 'go to' is always their IPA (India Pale Ale). This is a fantastic pale ale bringing you some taste of India! This is anything but boring, it's a nice smooth brew that calls out your name with the perfect mix of exotic culture.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s not my favorite IPA, but it’s always a solid backup. I really prefer a more hoppy IPA than this one. But it’s old trusty. If I’m somewhere that doesn’t have many craft selections they usually carry this one because it’s a classic.
Sofia M.