BY HARPOON

Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Nothing fancy here. Its a great beer to supply at a get together with a lot of varrying tastes. Its something everyone is more than likely to enjoy as it's very smooth.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is a good winter beer that's easy to drink. Harpoon has never made a beer that I don't like.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This has a really good flavor and is not expensive at all. Should be very easy to find.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Being from Boston I'm a huge harpoon fan and probably a little biased. But this is a great brew
Komal H.
Komal H.
Great stuff not hard to find. Cheap and gets the job done. No complains here. Sometimes Walmart carries it and that's when it's super cheap.
Laura C.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
I LOVE Harpoon's products - from their IPA's to their specialty beers. This Ale is refreshing and full of great flavor. A definite winner in my book.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
My fiance loves this beer. It isn't my favorite, but it is one of my favorite Harpoon beers.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I really like this beer in the winter! I love harpoon beers in general and I've only
Had this one once but it's good!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
What kind of beverage is this???
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert
is it hoppy?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winter park, FL
Is this a kind of beer ?
Anne L.
Anne L.
Is this good ? How much does it cost?
Nieves M.
Nieves M.
My husband is always looking to try new beers.does this ones meet up with the blue moon standards?