BY HARPOON

Maureen B.
Nothing fancy here. Its a great beer to supply at a get together with a lot of varrying tastes. Its something everyone is more than likely to enjoy as it's very smooth.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
I LOVE Harpoon's products - from their IPA's to their specialty beers. This Ale is refreshing and full of great flavor. A definite winner in my book.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
My fiance loves this beer. It isn't my favorite, but it is one of my favorite Harpoon beers.
Komal H.
Great stuff not hard to find. Cheap and gets the job done. No complains here. Sometimes Walmart carries it and that's when it's super cheap.
Elise M.
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is a good winter beer that's easy to drink. Harpoon has never made a beer that I don't like.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Being from Boston I'm a huge harpoon fan and probably a little biased. But this is a great brew
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This has a really good flavor and is not expensive at all. Should be very easy to find.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I really like this beer in the winter! I love harpoon beers in general and I've only
Had this one once but it's good!
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
What kind of beverage is this???
Anne L.
Is this good ? How much does it cost?
Jessica M.
Winter park, FL
Is this a kind of beer ?
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert
is it hoppy?
Maeg D.
How does it taste? Is it more of a stout?