BY HARPOON

Maureen B.
Nothing fancy here. Its a great beer to supply at a get together with a lot of varrying tastes. Its something everyone is more than likely to enjoy as it's very smooth.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
I LOVE Harpoon's products - from their IPA's to their specialty beers. This Ale is refreshing and full of great flavor. A definite winner in my book.
Komal H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great stuff not hard to find. Cheap and gets the job done. No complains here. Sometimes Walmart carries it and that's when it's super cheap.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I really like this beer in the winter! I love harpoon beers in general and I've only
Had this one once but it's good!
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good winter beer that's easy to drink. Harpoon has never made a beer that I don't like.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Being from Boston I'm a huge harpoon fan and probably a little biased. But this is a great brew
Jennifer O.
Wallingford
A good beer with a strong taste that is not over powering. I enjoyed drinking this by the fire.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
What kind of beverage is this???
Anne L.
Is this good ? How much does it cost?
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Is this a kind of beer ?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
is it hoppy?
Maeg D.
How does it taste? Is it more of a stout?