BY HARPOON

Hope K.
I have enjoyed many harpoon beers as well as being able to tour their brewery in Boston. I have always been impressed with this beer!
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I went to the brewery and had a blast my favorite is definitely the original harpoon. One of my favorite beers.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Happy Hour Expert
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Jessica S.
Brandon , FL
Happy Hour Expert
a super-inoffensive lager with a stronger, bitterer taste than most internationally mass-produced
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Happy Hour Expert
Love these like soooo much variety and super delicious! The only thing is they are hard to find
Jen G.
Athens, OH
Harpoon is great, I discovered it during a trip to Boston where I got to tour the Brewery. It's only $5 for the tour and you get 20min at the end to drink as much as you can & try all the different brews. They have a variety of unique flavors so there's always something for everyone.
Sarah M.
I love beer mixed packs anddd being a Bostonian, I also love Harpoon. (Although I would love Harpoon even if I wasn't from Boston)
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
Tried this beer while up in Boston for the first time. Love the different flavors they mix with the beer and how lovely they pair together. Packaging is definitely one of a kind and really catches your eye on the shelf! I would buy again if I were up in Mass for sure.
Jamie G.
Great variety and taste you all. I used to live in Boston and this was a really fun brewery to go visit as well!
Joy H.