BY HARPOON

Jen G.
Jen G.
Athens, OH
Harpoon is great, I discovered it during a trip to Boston where I got to tour the Brewery. It's only $5 for the tour and you get 20min at the end to drink as much as you can & try all the different brews. They have a variety of unique flavors so there's always something for everyone.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
Tried this beer while up in Boston for the first time. Love the different flavors they mix with the beer and how lovely they pair together. Packaging is definitely one of a kind and really catches your eye on the shelf! I would buy again if I were up in Mass for sure.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Springfield, MA
Great variety of beers from Harpoon. Whether you like hoppy beers or light and refreshing beers, this brand has got you covered!
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
golden color with a one finger head not much lace. smell is mild pine with a fruity note. taste same, bready, smooth, mild fruitiness along with a salt taste to it. no bitter after taste which I liked the best about this beer. ipa is not my go to beer but I would buy this again.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Happy Hour Expert
Love the variety packs this beer was definitely a step above bud light!!! It was a little more expensive but you get what you pay for! I bought this at a local grocery store and might buy it again- still deciding
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
This variety pack is awesome!! I'm not the biggest IPA drinker but Harpoon IPA is hands down my absolute favorite!!! All the others in this pack are great as well so it's definitely a variety pack that won't go to waste!
Shawnna M.
Shawnna M.
Great Barrington
Unlike most people, I am not a huge IPA drinker, but my significant other is. So, this was a great great mixed box for us. He enjoyed the IPA's and I got into some of the other  types of beer.
amanda t.
amanda t.
Portland , OR
Happy Hour Expert
as a person who drinks a lot of beer this is a top pick for me. its decent in price and is very tasty. i would recommend it to beer drinkers and non beer drinkers alike
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Happy Hour Expert
Love these like soooo much variety and super delicious! The only thing is they are hard to find
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
This is a great set of beer to have at a party. So smart to add a varitey to a pack so people can pick their favoirtes without having to buy a case of each beer.
Joy H.