BY HARPOON

Cassanya P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love mixes!  It’s a great and fun way to try different and usually seasonal beers. It’s so fun, unless you end up not liking any. That doesn’t happen very often for me when it comes to harpoon though. They’re usually pretty good at coming up with some fun flavors for a great price!
Suzanne K.
Great mixture of beers in this pack with UFO being my favorite. Harpoon is a great brewery who do not skimp on flavor. I continue to buy their beers and am never disappointed. This pack is a great way to get started with Harpoon and always a crowd pleaser!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This variety pack is awesome!! I'm not the biggest IPA drinker but Harpoon IPA is hands down my absolute favorite!!! All the others in this pack are great as well so it's definitely a variety pack that won't go to waste!
Shawnna M.
Great Barrington
Unlike most people, I am not a huge IPA drinker, but my significant other is. So, this was a great great mixed box for us. He enjoyed the IPA's and I got into some of the other  types of beer.
Samantha Z.
I love Harpoon! Such a great combination of flavors in this mix box. If you're ever in New England, be sure to check out the brewery. Their tour and tastings are phenomenal!
Maria R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer mix is an in the middle for me. I don't like hoppy beer, and while there is a mixture, there are more darks than lights. The price is decent, however I don't think I'd drink it again. My boyfriend however is in love with it
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
golden color with a one finger head not much lace. smell is mild pine with a fruity note. taste same, bready, smooth, mild fruitiness along with a salt taste to it. no bitter after taste which I liked the best about this beer. ipa is not my go to beer but I would buy this again.
Melissa Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Being from the Boston area, of course I love Harpoon. I love visiting the brewery and seeing what they are creating. This style mix is one of my favorites. I can find it at my local liquor stores. It is very affordable and well worth the price as well.
Jen G.
Athens, OH
Harpoon is great, I discovered it during a trip to Boston where I got to tour the Brewery. It's only $5 for the tour and you get 20min at the end to drink as much as you can & try all the different brews. They have a variety of unique flavors so there's always something for everyone.
Samantha E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love when harpoon puts out their different variety packs (usually atleast one for each season). It's a great way to try their seasonal choices as well as getting the originals you love . A perfect IPA for everyone to enjoy