BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Offering quality fiction and nonfiction commentary on politics, literature, culture, and science, Harper's Magazine is an eclectic blend of essays, fiction and reporting that ranges from the liberal to the conservative. Each issue of Harper's Magazine gives you the most stimulating writing by today's best observers and interpreters of what's happening in the world. see more...

Tzipora Raphaella K.
Saginaw, MI
This is one of my all time favorite magazines. I'm not a fan of fluff and like to read for substance. Harper's is an enjoyable mix of long form journalism, opinion pieces, fiction, etc. there's not many photos and what photos there are often tend to be artwork. I'm sure it's not the magazine for everyone but if you want something of substance and enjoy good articles and fiction with more depth than the typical magazine, give it a go. It reminds me somewhat of New Yorker but with none of the local NYC stuff or movie reviews. So there's generally even more to read in an issue. If you like mags like New Yorker, the Atlantic, Time, or reading lit journals, give this one a go.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
By far one of my most favorite magazines. I enjoy all the stories and tips. Plus keeps me update to date on fashion and style. Yes I have a subscription. The magazine has so many great photos of everything. I love the artwork that is included. I would recommend this magazine to everyone.
Courtney B.
In the past, Harper's was one of my top magazine subscriptions. I loved the in-depth coverage of specific issues, as well as great fiction and though-provoking Harper's Index page. However, I've found that their coverage has become increasingly "click bait"-y over the years.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
Harper's is a pretty good magazine when it comes to looking for something to pass the time. All of the stories and essays are very well written. Don't know that I would actually have a subscription, but I would consider submitting some of my own writing to see if it will be published.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Harpers is (oddly) one of my go-to airport magazines. That is where I buy things I wouldn't normally buy, but enjoy reading. It's a great read, though I don't love it enough to subscribe. It's a good mix of fiction and non-fiction and generally very well written.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I LIKE TO READ AND LEARN NEW THINGS JUST WONDER IF THIS A GOOD BOOK IT'S JUST NICE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SCIENTISTS AND WHAT THEY DO
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good read.. i wouldn't say the best magazine but keeps you busy ... mix of fiction ,, part i don't like