BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Harper's Bazaar Magazine is the upscale magazine for fashion-conscious women. With an emphasis on beauty and style, each issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine discusses the latest in clothing fashions and includes articles on makeup, hairstyles, and skin care. You'll also read special features on health, travel, money, entertainment, and personalities in the news. see more...

Harper's Bazaar
  • "I read every issue cover to cover and I don't stop reading it until its done!" in 1 review
  • "harper bazaar a great magazine very informative on the designers and the season collection" in 1 review
  • "This is a great fashion magazine to read to get ideas for the upcoming seasons." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite magazine for style inspiration." in 1 review
Justine A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I wasn't crazy about this magazine. I got a free subscription with a Sephora order. I canceled after a few issues. It's more fashion related and I prefer a mix of beauty and fashion like Allure and Marie Claire etc,
Courtney B.
Harper's Bazaar is fun for flipping through the fashion spreads and getting inspired with great fashion, but if I'm looking for the bible of high fashion I prefer Vogue or British Vogue for the ultimate in fashion escapism in magazine form.
Bernadette P.
My favorite fashion magazine. I like it because it's age-inclusive, meaning it serves all ages, especially with its monthly Fashion At Every Age feature. The only complaint is that there is not enough geared towards women of color. But, I've had subscriptions to it in the past and will again.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Harper bazaar a great magazine very informative on the designers and the season collection
Jennifer B.
It's a nice magazine for reading up on the latest trends and designer collections for the season. However, most items are out of my budget and impractical for me. It's great to stare at all the gorgeous designs and get inspiration and even dupes for them.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite magazine. There usually isn't much content in any given issue. I'll only purchase an issue if I like the person on the cover.
Jenna B.
I like harpers bazaar because it is more than a fashion magazine and tries to have articles that are pertinent to everyday life.
Krystal Z.
Really good magazine to keep up to date on world issues, fashion, makeup. One of my favorites
Goldy G.
Loving this month's addition and all the others as well. I think it's one of those magazines that has great content and enjoyed by the fashion n beauty conscious.
Lana K.
Locust valley , NY
Nice magazine with a great photos, always on trend with a latest fashion. Lots of ads. Magazine about an upscale fashion, too bad I can't their must have items;)
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Never heard of it. where can I find it?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like this magazine ?