BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Harper's Bazaar Magazine is the upscale magazine for fashion-conscious women. With an emphasis on beauty and style, each issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine discusses the latest in clothing fashions and includes articles on makeup, hairstyles, and skin care. You'll also read special features on health, travel, money, entertainment, and personalities in the news. see more...

Harper's Bazaar
  • "I read every issue cover to cover and I don't stop reading it until its done!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great fashion magazine to read to get ideas for the upcoming seasons." in 1 review
  • "harper bazaar a great magazine very informative on the designers and the season collection" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite magazine for style inspiration." in 1 review
Liliana F.
I love to flip through this magazine for fashion advice. They show edgy, trendy clothes and after reading this magazine I wish I could buy everything I see.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite magazine. There usually isn't much content in any given issue. I'll only purchase an issue if I like the person on the cover.
Jenna B.
I like harpers bazaar because it is more than a fashion magazine and tries to have articles that are pertinent to everyday life.
Olivia N.
I appreciate the variety of articles and the photo editorials which are generally a little more edgy and interesting than Vogue.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this fashion magazine . All about fashion . I love looking at the models in these magazine . The clothes are incredible.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
One of my favorites to pick up at the airport. Perfect mix of fashion and articles. Always up on the latest.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have been subscribed to this magazine for many years. It is my favorite. Very classy and good for all ages!
Jasie C.
Not a bad magazine, nothing that makes it stand out in my head. But the styling pictures are always great
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
I buy this magazine for my mother she says it is quite an amazing magazine for news and styles
Meril C.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my favorite magazines that covers everything from fashion to women's issues! Great read!
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Never heard of it. where can I find it?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like this magazine ?