BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Harper's Bazaar Magazine is the upscale magazine for fashion-conscious women. With an emphasis on beauty and style, each issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine discusses the latest in clothing fashions and includes articles on makeup, hairstyles, and skin care. You'll also read special features on health, travel, money, entertainment, and personalities in the news. see more...

Harper's Bazaar
  • "I read every issue cover to cover and I don't stop reading it until its done!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great fashion magazine to read to get ideas for the upcoming seasons." in 1 review
  • "harper bazaar a great magazine very informative on the designers and the season collection" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite magazine for style inspiration." in 1 review
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all the brands in this magazine it’s like my Christmas list every month I love the pictures and it just takes me away to my fantasy closet Harper's Bazaar
Maria De Jesus B.
I have enjoyed Harper's Bazaar since I was a teenager! The fashion and beauty editorials are always inspiring! I love to see the newest fashion collections, designers, and latest trends in the fashion and beauty industry! This magazine is a MUST HAVE for fashion lovers!
Justine A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I wasn't crazy about this magazine. I got a free subscription with a Sephora order. I canceled after a few issues. It's more fashion related and I prefer a mix of beauty and fashion like Allure and Marie Claire etc,
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My favorite fashion magazine. I like everything that includes fashion, jewelry, clothing, makeup and latest trends in beauty and lifestyle. Harper's BazaarHarper's MagazineHarper's Bazaar
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I got a free subscription to this magazine, and I love it. It's got all kinds of advice about makeup, and fashion. I got the 150 anniversary collectors issue today
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I really enjoy reading Harpers Bazaar. The fashion spreads are AMAZING. I think this magazine has great content and the articles are always really well written. This magazine mainly covers beauty and fashion. They do tend to display only high ends products but I don't mind that.

Amazon is always running really great deals on magazine so if you are looking to give it a try I would start there.
Bernadette P.
My favorite fashion magazine. I like it because it's age-inclusive, meaning it serves all ages, especially with its monthly Fashion At Every Age feature. The only complaint is that there is not enough geared towards women of color. But, I've had subscriptions to it in the past and will again.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I really enjoy Harper's Bazaar! I love to get this magazine to keep up with all the latest beauty and fashion trends! There are so many great articles as well. I like to stay up to date with fashion & cosmetics so this magazine is great for that! It helps me out a lot!
Anna H.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
I am a self proclaimed beauty and fashion junkie and this is my magazine! I love it! I read every issue cover to cover and I don't stop reading it until its done! I can go through the ads and get ideas on what is in and on trend! I love it!
Courtney B.
Harper's Bazaar is fun for flipping through the fashion spreads and getting inspired with great fashion, but if I'm looking for the bible of high fashion I prefer Vogue or British Vogue for the ultimate in fashion escapism in magazine form.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Never heard of it. where can I find it?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like this magazine ?