BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Harper's Bazaar Magazine is the upscale magazine for fashion-conscious women. With an emphasis on beauty and style, each issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine discusses the latest in clothing fashions and includes articles on makeup, hairstyles, and skin care. You'll also read special features on health, travel, money, entertainment, and personalities in the news. see more...

Harper's Bazaar
  • "I read every issue cover to cover and I don't stop reading it until its done!" in 1 review
  • "harper bazaar a great magazine very informative on the designers and the season collection" in 1 review
  • "This is a great fashion magazine to read to get ideas for the upcoming seasons." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite magazine for style inspiration." in 1 review
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I get a free monthly subscription to BAZAAR magazines too. Again, I dont know how they keep coming but I know they're free. So it's free reading materials, free scrapbooking materials, and my daughter likes to play with them.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all the brands in this magazine it’s like my Christmas list every month I love the pictures and it just takes me away to my fantasy closet Harper's Bazaar
Kerri D.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Harper’s Bazaar is one of my favorite to go fashion and beauty magazines I read it each month with every new issue I have a subscription my favorite part of the beauty and fashion tips I recommend this to many beauty readers and look forward to each exciting new article
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I wasn't crazy about this magazine. I got a free subscription with a Sephora order. I canceled after a few issues. It's more fashion related and I prefer a mix of beauty and fashion like Allure and Marie Claire etc,
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I got a free subscription to this magazine, and I love it. It's got all kinds of advice about makeup, and fashion. I got the 150 anniversary collectors issue today
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I really enjoy reading Harpers Bazaar. The fashion spreads are AMAZING. I think this magazine has great content and the articles are always really well written. This magazine mainly covers beauty and fashion. They do tend to display only high ends products but I don't mind that.

Amazon is always running really great deals on magazine so if you are looking to give it a try I would start there.
Bernadette P.
My favorite fashion magazine. I like it because it's age-inclusive, meaning it serves all ages, especially with its monthly Fashion At Every Age feature. The only complaint is that there is not enough geared towards women of color. But, I've had subscriptions to it in the past and will again.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I really enjoy Harper's Bazaar! I love to get this magazine to keep up with all the latest beauty and fashion trends! There are so many great articles as well. I like to stay up to date with fashion & cosmetics so this magazine is great for that! It helps me out a lot!
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 5
I am a self proclaimed beauty and fashion junkie and this is my magazine! I love it! I read every issue cover to cover and I don't stop reading it until its done! I can go through the ads and get ideas on what is in and on trend! I love it!
Courtney B.
Harper's Bazaar is fun for flipping through the fashion spreads and getting inspired with great fashion, but if I'm looking for the bible of high fashion I prefer Vogue or British Vogue for the ultimate in fashion escapism in magazine form.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Never heard of it. where can I find it?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like this magazine ?