HarperCollins Children's Books The Selection. by Kiera Cass uploaded by Sandy D.

BY HARPERCOLLINS CHILDREN'S BOOKS

Christina N.
I love this series. The author has a great story to tell and she tells it gracefully. It has social issues built in to a romance story. The characters are believable and I love that the main characters have a little bit of sass. I would definitely recommend this series to people who enjoy dystopian (sp?) type novels but a little more girly! It's Bachelor meets a cast system! Pretty Cool.
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
Love this book! My favorite series so far. It's about a prince who's next in line for the throne. The king sends out letters for every young women everywhere to have a selection. 35 girls are chosen and compete to win the princes heart. America is pressured to join the selection and learns to fall in love with the prince and have new experiences with the other women and with the prince.
Puja P.
Edison, NJ
Ok I absolutely love love loved this book. It's got a plot that is a mix between the bachelor and a dystopian society book. I thought it was amazing and I read it in two sittings.
Yuriko H.
I love this series! Kiera Cass really knows how to keep you hook to the story. Love the first part of the story, cannot wait to see what happens on the last book
Aída A.
I love the serie, from the book one till the last want. You never know what is going to happen so you just want to continue reading and reading.
Emily S.
Wonderful series. I couldn't wait to start reading it. I had heard so many good things about it that i HAD to pick it up as soon as i could.
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
This is one of my favorite series! You've got everything from princesses to dystopian societies. What more could you ask for?
April L.
Doylestown, OH
A great book! Very well written a dm a great plot! Highly recommend reading, you will not be disappointed :-)
Sandy D.
We would love to read this series!!!

#books

#learning

#harpercollins

#novel

#childrensbooks
Nafiefa J.
Colombo
I ABSOLUTELY love this series! Kiera Cass' writing is phenomenal in this book. I really enjoyed this so much. It teaches so much for you as a person. It inspired me in so many levels and really wish it gets the attention it deserves. Hope eveyone enjoys this.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this about a princess?
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
¿Qué tal es este libro? Lo comencé a leer y admito que me enamoro, pero no sé si continuarlo.