Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set

by Harper Teen

Kiera Cass, Paperback, Series: Selection Series, English-language edition, Pub by Harper Teen

Is it worth to bye it or not?
Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set Reading The Selection series for the second time around! Love this series so much. Who doesn’t love a series that is basically The Hunger Games meets The Bachelor? Highly recommend.
Where is a good place to find this book? How much does the series cost?
Start your review of Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set!
How would you rate this product?
Kassandra J.
Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set uploaded by Kassandra J.
I decided to give these books a try since they were so hyped on booktok and I have to say I love them. They’re such an easy read and I genuinely enjoy the storyline. When I received these books in the mail I read them so fast and I couldn’t put them down. These are the type of books that I couldn’t get tired of rereading. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a young adult book series to read. Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set
Kara E.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set uploaded by Kara E.
I'm a bit embarrassed by how much I love this book, based on the actual storyline and content. If I were to summarize, it would sound like this is a book about a medieval version of The Bachelor. There isn't even much distopia or "extra" storyline to balance out the 90% of the book that is 35 girls fighting over one Prince. Yet somehow, I was hooked. I love distopian books, but it's been a while since I read one that didn't feel far too juvenile. This book really felt like the character was a smart, capable person dealing with decisions most teenagers would not have to. But at the same time, it stayed relatable to teens and there were definitely moments she made mistakes or acted in ways that only an impulsive teen would. She was not infallible, and she wasn't a lovesick puppy who couldn't live without a man either. There also weren't too many truly heartbreaking, depressing parts of this book. I like a nice upbeat read to distract me from reality sometimes, and this did the trick. All in all, it's clear that this author is just an expert storyteller who could make any mundane story sparkle.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
I absolutely loved the ENTIRE selection series. It’s a great series for anyone who grew up loving strong princesses! I actually was really hoping they’d make movies of it. I literally couldn’t put these down.
Summer S.
Kershaw, SC
These books are so amazing. Great for teens and young adults. It’s romantic, thrilling, and also very mysterious, all throughout he series. I couldn’t stop reading until I was done with all of them. A must read!! Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set
Katie G.
Benson, IL
This is an amazing YA series. It keeps you interested the entire time. I couldn’t put it down and I had to find out what happened as soon as possible!
Bree
Orlando, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
For some reason I always had a lot of trouble finishing the book or getting into the next one. I started it over and over again. That's not the fault of the book though, I always thought it was really interesting which is why I was okay starting it over and over again. I just always ended up reading it at a bad time when I wasn't in the mood but if I could see the potential even in a reading slump that means it's a good book 😂 I did finish book one and liked it! Didnt read the rest though
Jessica W.
Battle Ground, WA
So I am going to include each one of the reviews I have for each one of the books. Overall this is a great series and a great story. The Selection: If I was asked to describe this book to a friend here is how I would do so: Its 30% like the Princess Diary's movie, 30% like the Hunger Games, 30% like The Bachelor TV show and the other 10% is just pure awesome. I was sucked into this story and pulled into the plight of this young lady as she deals with the emotions of the selection. I was very tempted to give it 4 stars due to the relationship with Aspen (very similar and very familiar with this genre) but didn't do to the end of this book. I loved and and can't wait for the next one! The Elite: Excellent book. I do admit that there was times that I wanted to yell at America to "just pick Maxon already!!" but overall I was just swept into the story. I fully enjoyed it and every minute of it. I loved the writing style and how the author took time to describe the details (especially the dresses, I LOVED all the dresses). It is bugging me that America is not being as honest to Maxon about the King being so mean to her but I understand why she didn't tell him. Great book. Now I just have to wait till book three. The One: This one was such a great way to end a series. Each character got a ending that was perfect for them. I love the characters and overall this series is a major guilty pleasure for me. The Heir: I starting out not liking the main character at all. I thought she was stuck up, ungrateful and such a disappointment to her parents. I couldn't stand her at all and was longing to read America's story. But at the end the author made up for it by making the character likable again. Still was only a 3/5 for me. Hopefully the last book is better. Overall this is a good series to marathon and would recommend it for any YA fan.
Kalli A.
New Bedford, MA
I was obsessed with these books when I read them I couldn’t put them down they’re such a quick read and so hooking
Jenna A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
this book is the definition of love. fricking loved it. i remember reading and thinking “i wish that was me”... some parts tho
lauren P.
Harper Teen The Selection 4-Book Box Set uploaded by lauren P.
I’ve only read the selection and elite so far but I’m in love!! Beautiful written but and makes me so mad when I end one of the books! I’m a fast reader each took me a few hours! Highly recommend this series!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber W.