BY HARPER COLLINS PUBLISHERS

The Divergent trilogy and the companion volume, Four, plus an exclusive poster, all in a beautifully designed collectible box! Available together for the first time all three books in the #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy, plus the companion volume told from the perspective of the immensely popular character Tobias. Perfect for established fans who want to own the full Divergent library, or readers new to the series, this box set includes Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant, and Four: A Divergent Collection, as well as an exclusive Divergent series poster! Divergent: One choice can transform you. Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling debut is a gripping dystopian tale of electrifying choices, powerful consequences, unexpected romance, and a deeply flawed "perfect society." Insurgent: One choice can destroy you. Veronica Roth's second #1 New York Times bestseller continues the dystopian thrill ride. As war surges in the factions all around her, Tris attempts to save those she loves and herself while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love. Allegiant: The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers. Four: A Divergent Collection: A companion volume to the worldwide bestselling Divergent series, told from the perspective Tobias. The four pieces included The Transfer, The Initiate, The Son,? and? The Traitor plus two additional exclusive scenes, give readers an fascinating glimpse into the history and heart of Tobias, and set the stage for the epic saga of the Divergent trilogy. Contributors: Veronica Roth is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant, and several stories set in the world of Divergent. Now a full-time writer, Ms. Roth and her husband live in Chicago. You can visit her online on Twitter (@VeronicaRoth), Tumblr (The Art of Not Writing), and her website (www. veronicarothbooks.com). see more...

Buy on Target*
Cheyenne G.
The entire series is absolutely amazing and engaging and well written and you really get a chance to live in the book. I really enjoyed each one of the books and getting to see not only the plot develop and thicken but also getting to see the characters change and grow within themselves and within their relationships. its a very empowering series. i really really enjoyed the book Four and I wish there had been the entire series in Four's perspective as well. I feel as though after the whole series was published it would really be interesting to see the world through Tobias' eyes and mind. He is so unique and he has different positions in the community and has lived such a different lifestyle then the others that he really could have brought a fresh new outlook. overall i would highly recommend this series. they are really enjoyable to read.
Rebecca F.
As a series, the books hold up as a good read. But individually the last book is no where near as good as the 1st one. The addition of Four is only good for people who adored the series and want more from the character. If not, there is no point in buying the Box Set. Roth creates an exciting world but that excitement dwells down as the last book is hard to read.
Megan S.
This series has made its way out to my list of favorites in the past few years. Has a great plot line with topic ideas presented better than in any other books that I've read. The addition of the book Four in the series, which is a rewrite of the first book from another character's perspective, made for a great addition to tie the series together for me.
Audrey U.
I will say it took me a little while to get into the first book, but when I say I got hooked I mean I GOT HOOKED. I will say I love the strong female role that Tris played. Don't even get me started on Tobias and Tris, #HOT! I will say that this book series did make me cry. I grew very attached the characters and loved this series so much!
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This entire series was fantastic! I would defiantly recommend it. Each book has a unique story line that follow the main characters through tough times. The books are packed with adventure, violence, mystery, and romance. I would recommend this book to you if you like books like the Hunger Games series!
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a very good story line I believe book one and fours book is good but book two and three aren't very good they're okay but they weren't written the best. They were pushed in my thought I'd read book one again but none of the other ones
Jennifer H.
reading the books series four was such a mystery and tris was more of the open book (literally) but I think by them adding the four book to the series was the cherry on top and honestly made me love him more!!
Yahayra V.
I love distopian societies when talking about fiction and the Divergent series was something I really enjoyed. If you liked The Hunger Games and/or The Maze Runner, you'll like this series.
Courtney L.
My boyfriend got me this box set for a surprise gift! I was not dissipointed! If you haven't read these books you need to do so. They have way more info in them then the movie shows!
Kenzie M.
I loved these books, i could not put them done, i was so sad after i read the last one because i just didn't want the story to ever end!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
How is this series?
Katie T.
sydney
Jenn L.
I haven't read Four yet. Is it as good as the rest of the series?