BY HARPER COLLINS PUBLISHERS

The Divergent trilogy and the companion volume, Four, plus an exclusive poster, all in a beautifully designed collectible box! Available together for the first time all three books in the #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy, plus the companion volume told from the perspective of the immensely popular character Tobias. Perfect for established fans who want to own the full Divergent library, or readers new to the series, this box set includes Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant, and Four: A Divergent Collection, as well as an exclusive Divergent series poster! Divergent: One choice can transform you. Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling debut is a gripping dystopian tale of electrifying choices, powerful consequences, unexpected romance, and a deeply flawed "perfect society." Insurgent: One choice can destroy you. Veronica Roth's second #1 New York Times bestseller continues the dystopian thrill ride. As war surges in the factions all around her, Tris attempts to save those she loves and herself while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love. Allegiant: The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers. Four: A Divergent Collection: A companion volume to the worldwide bestselling Divergent series, told from the perspective Tobias. The four pieces included The Transfer, The Initiate, The Son,? and? The Traitor plus two additional exclusive scenes, give readers an fascinating glimpse into the history and heart of Tobias, and set the stage for the epic saga of the Divergent trilogy. Contributors: Veronica Roth is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant, and several stories set in the world of Divergent. Now a full-time writer, Ms. Roth and her husband live in Chicago. You can visit her online on Twitter (@VeronicaRoth), Tumblr (The Art of Not Writing), and her website (www. veronicarothbooks.com). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
these books are just like a magical journey to a wonderful world filled with amazement and wonder. I get into books so much that the whole world falls apart and it's just me in my place with a book. it looks like i am just reading but i am there with these characters. living their lives!
Lisa G.
Not like the movies (which they never actually finished and left the third book half finished 😤)
These are some of my favorite books! I highly recommend. The language is a bit simple if you’re older or used to more sophisticated literature but for me it doesn’t take away from the plot.
Four is technically a bonus write and not a part of the original trilogy and now Veronica Roth wrote a bonus epilogue that’s published in the paperback edition of Carve The Mark.
Aleksandra R.
I loved this whole series ! I love reading the YA in the "dystopian" genres . The three books all follow eachother so you need to read them all to see how the series ends. I'm not going to lie but I really didn't like the ending. I think it could have been better but it was a really good read. I loved that Four had his own book at the end that kinds tied everything together. So engaging and entertaining. I laughed and definitely cried a little too.
Yoazin F.
I love the divergent series in books and the movies of course I read the books first and when the movies came out I was super excited to go watch them. Their not as amazing as the books, but still great, the books are more detailed I seisouly love each character from the book more
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Amazing series and very well written. I loved Tris for going in the complete opposite direction and following her heart. You can not put these down, I loved reading. I was truly shocked when Tris died, rereading to make sure that was what I read.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I own this and I’m so happy I bought them like this! Because once you start you don’t want to stop! I read all three of these in 5 days and I don’t regret a thing. In my opinion these movies sucked but the books are incredible!
Cheyenne G.
The entire series is absolutely amazing and engaging and well written and you really get a chance to live in the book. I really enjoyed each one of the books and getting to see not only the plot develop and thicken but also getting to see the characters change and grow within themselves and within their relationships. its a very empowering series. i really really enjoyed the book Four and I wish there had been the entire series in Four's perspective as well. I feel as though after the whole series was published it would really be interesting to see the world through Tobias' eyes and mind. He is so unique and he has different positions in the community and has lived such a different lifestyle then the others that he really could have brought a fresh new outlook. overall i would highly recommend this series. they are really enjoyable to read.
Rebecca F.
As a series, the books hold up as a good read. But individually the last book is no where near as good as the 1st one. The addition of Four is only good for people who adored the series and want more from the character. If not, there is no point in buying the Box Set. Roth creates an exciting world but that excitement dwells down as the last book is hard to read.
Megan S.
This series has made its way out to my list of favorites in the past few years. Has a great plot line with topic ideas presented better than in any other books that I've read. The addition of the book Four in the series, which is a rewrite of the first book from another character's perspective, made for a great addition to tie the series together for me.
Audrey U.
I will say it took me a little while to get into the first book, but when I say I got hooked I mean I GOT HOOKED. I will say I love the strong female role that Tris played. Don't even get me started on Tobias and Tris, #HOT! I will say that this book series did make me cry. I grew very attached the characters and loved this series so much!
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
How is this series?
Katie T.
sydney
Good set ?
Jenn L.
I haven't read Four yet. Is it as good as the rest of the series?