BY HARP

Harp Premium Lager.
Imported.
From the brewers of Guinness®.
Genuine Irish recipe.
12 pack. see more...

• "It is a great beer to share especially around our fire pit." in 1 review
Tom R.
There are three major Irish beers that you will come across. First of course it Guinness, which is bread in a bottle, then you have Smithwicks (pronounced Smiddicks) which is a full-bodied ale. Finally there is Harp. Harp is a lighter lager which will be closer to your lighter American lagers. It's on a scale and Guinness and Harp are on opposite sides.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
Harp is okay, it's not my favorite beer but it's okay. The flavor is on the lighter side in my opinion, but is just right for my mother so it could all just be taste. I think the flavor could be fuller.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
I tried not too long ago, wasn't sure if I was gona like it, if it would be too heavy. But it wave very tasty and I will defiantly purchase it again. I love the packaging and that it's Irish.
Liz G.
Bellingham, WA
For my personal taste it is way too hoppy. I had a sampler with a bunch of different Irish and Scottish beers, and this one was a thumbs down. Had a real grassy taste, but if your a fan of ipa's you'll probably enjoy it
Leslie S.
Magic in a bottle and it reminds me of my time in England. So glad to find them bottled. It is a great beer to share especially around our fire pit. More character and flavor which I enjoy.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
This is a great choice if you would like to drink an Irish beer but don't want Guinness. It is very smooth and great to drink iced cold.
Lauren W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my absolute favorite beer. Harp goes with everything. All that's needed is a nice frosty glass and your good to go.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Love harp mixed with Guinness to give me a black and tan. It's a good balance to the rich, heavy flavor of Guiness.
Ashley H.
Toronto, Ohio
Whootttt I like Irish beer. I like the design and the color green goes well together. The beer taste pretty good.
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
It's a stronger beer than some may be used to, but it is good. It's light, crisp, and refreshing.