Harold Import Company Harold Import - Stainless Steel Mesh Wonder Tea Ball 2 1/2 inch

BY HAROLD IMPORT CO

Harold Import Companys Stainless Steel Mesh Wonder Teal Ball - 2.5 inches Harold Import Companys Stainless Steel Mesh Wonder Teal Ball is perfect for brewing a pot of tea or even for herbs when making stock. Harold Import Companys Stainless Steel Mesh Wonder Teal Ball locks tightly so there is no see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I find this to be as good as other ball mesh tea strainers, BUT I simply don't like ball mesh strainers! I've tried this and other brands. They tend to be problematic with leaves escaping the seam, and the mesh getting banged around and warped. Harold does make cute ones like the man that hangs in your cup. I use The Friendly Swede more than any other strainers though.
Kaitlyn W.
I love these! I also have a little man tea steeper. It hangs on the side of my coffee mug as if he was relaxin in a hot tub. It's cute!
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Really good product, really creative:) I don't drink tea that much but when I do most of the time I use these and they work great:):)
Arlinda G.
This is fantastic for anyone who loves tea.
I'm a big fan and I never get sick of my tea.
Sarah F.
I have one of these with my tea stash and I use it almost everyday. If you're a fan of loose leaf teas you need one of these in your life. It's a more eco friendly option than using disposable tea bags.