BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney & Sons Topical Green Wrapped Teabags - 20.

Master tea blender.

Fine teas.

Exotic green tea blend with pineapple flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Louanna v.
Louanna v.
Kansas City, KS
Foodie Expert
This tea is so good. Never tried this brand before. I love the fruity sweetness of the pineapple with the green tea. It's a smooth tea and great flavor. This tea definitely met my expectations!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite teas! Great taste, and it works well hot or iced. Harney and Sons always makes great tasting teas. Id recommend most all of their teas.
Martha L.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Foodie Expert
Delightful! I received a bag as a gift from someone and waited to use it so I don't know if that affected the potency of the tea but I liked it all the same! Delicate and light green tea. Nice to have on a hot afternoon! Seems that it is hard to find in stores though. Enjoy!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Mount Holly , NC
Foodie Expert
This is soooooo good! I love this product and recommend it for everyone to try!!! Its amazing
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
A lovely tea! It was great! I will definitely me re purchasing this product!
Mila L.
Mila L.
I tried this for the first time at a bookstore cafe and was blown away by how easily you could detect the flavors in this tea. One of the first things I tasted was pineapple, and I immediately fell in love with it. I don't add sweeteners or cream (but who adds cream to green tea?), and this tea is still stellar. I've tried it with honey as well as turbinado sugar and both taste great with this tea, I just prefer it without anything else. This is and will always be my go-to tea in the winter, and am almost positive will be having iced in the summer.