Add a Photo

By HARNEY & SONS
Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea is the most popular flavored tea, this is an assertive blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves (no sugar added).
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is the BEST tea! I am a huge cinnamon fan but typically more of a coffee drinker! This tea is pretty much the only tea I will drink! This is a great full flavor with a hint a spice! I typically buy this from Amazon in the individual tea bags! Phenomenal purchase if you love cinnamon!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
I LOVE this tea. It has a great cinnamon flavor and what you get for the price is great. I drink this tea with just hot water, no milk or honey. This is by far my favorite Harney and Sons tea. If you like cinnamon i would highly suggest giving this tea a shot.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
This tea is perfect for fall or winter. It's warm and flavorful and a little honey just makes it an amazing winter drink to warm yourself up next to the fire. I buy a couple boxes every fall when it's out in stores.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
Harry and sons has really amazing tea. Also the containers it comes in are adorable and can be reused. The hot cinnamon spice is really delicious especially if you love cinnamon. A very great winter drink!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
This is probably my favorite Harney and Sons tea. It has a strong cinnamon presence which I love. I really like the sachets they put the team in too - I find they provide a better flavor all around vs. a normal tea bag.