Harney & Sons Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice, Flavored Black 20 Sachets per Box

BY HARNEY & SONS

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
With fall right around the corner this is a must have in e cupboard!! I've drank tea all my life and all over the country and is by far is the best flavor I've ever had!! Perfect combination and the cinnamon has a great bite!! Get to the website and order yourself some!! You'll be glad you did!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cinnamon tea. Its the perfect combination of spicy and soothing. I like it slightly sweetened with a bit of milk, perfect for fall or winter mornings.
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Foodie Expert
A friend of mine loves tea. I am more a coffee lover but I gave it a try. 😋😋😋 yummy warm cinnamon in my tummy. It was great. Soothing like apple pie.

Drink responsibly 😉 Blow on it so you don't get burned
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Foodie Expert
Love love lovvvveee this tea. All Harney and Sons teas are great. Long story short, if you like cinnamon then you'll like this tea. I'm sad I ran out. It's a great way to perk up in the morning!
Dinah P.
Dinah P.
Foodie Expert
This has to be my favorite out of all their flavors. It's a great fall/winter flavor. It's perfectly spiced!