Harney & Sons Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice, Flavored Black 20 Sachets per Box

BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Hot Cinnamon Spice - 20 Wrapped Sachets see more...

Mary E.
New York
This tea is so nice and warm on a cold winters day. Its hard to explain but it makes you feel so warm and cozy on the inside! I was surprised when I fell so in love with this tea. Its a little pricey but it is so worth it! The tea bags are luxurious and the flavoring is strong so you can make about two cups at once.
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
This is my favorite cinnamon tea. Its the perfect combination of spicy and soothing. I like it slightly sweetened with a bit of milk, perfect for fall or winter mornings.
Sarah A.
Shelby , MI
With fall right around the corner this is a must have in e cupboard!! I've drank tea all my life and all over the country and is by far is the best flavor I've ever had!! Perfect combination and the cinnamon has a great bite!! Get to the website and order yourself some!! You'll be glad you did!!
Bebe B.
A friend of mine loves tea. I am more a coffee lover but I gave it a try. 😋😋😋 yummy warm cinnamon in my tummy. It was great. Soothing like apple pie.

Drink responsibly 😉 Blow on it so you don't get burned
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Love love lovvvveee this tea. All Harney and Sons teas are great. Long story short, if you like cinnamon then you'll like this tea. I'm sad I ran out. It's a great way to perk up in the morning!
Dinah P.
This has to be my favorite out of all their flavors. It's a great fall/winter flavor. It's perfectly spiced!