Harney & Sons Fine Teas Premium, Winter White Earl Grey Tea, 20 bags uploaded by Allison W.

BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney & sons earl grey black tea 20 ct see more...

• this sounds delicious, what makes it a winter white? What...1 Answers
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I'm a sucker for a good Earl Grey tea, and this is by far the best you can buy without ordering it! Available at Target and most grocery stores, this full bodied Early Grey is rich and flavorful while being incredibly cost conscious! Full leaf teas are contained in silk satchels, made for easy steeping. Keep the tiny after your done for a beautiful decorative storage or plant container! (I put mini succulents and herb starters in mine!)
Repeat customers here, and I've been faithfully buying Harney and Sons for 4 years!
Christina A.
Earl Grey is by far my favorite type of tea to grab when it's cold outside or after a long day. I love the flavor because it isn't very harsh and the clean tastes of bergamot are just enough to make me sigh in happiness. Also I love the tin it comes in. I'm a sucker for a good cup of tea and pretty packaging. This particular brand was not too pricy and I'd definitely buy again as well as try the other flavors. Peppermint tea is next on my list!
Margaret C.
This tea is a great alternative to a classic earl grey. The white tea makes the bergamot oil especially prominent though, so if you don't like regular black earl grey tea I wouldn't recommend trying this.
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Really good earl grey tea! I go out of my way to order/purchase this brand of earl grey. the tin keeps it fresh for a long time. Almost like drinking loose leaf tea because it isn't too finely chopped in the bag!
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
This is probably the best Earl Gray I have ever had! It's definitely my go-to! Perfect with 2 cubes of Demerara sugar and a splash of half and half! Yum yum!
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I at first bought this tea just for the tin, and then actually tried the tea and it was amazing! they have a peppermint kind and it was so good!
Dinah P.
I love Harney & son's fine teas. The flavors are bold and classic. The packaging is high quality and I love the pyramid shaped bags.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Best tea bags. This is my go to tea in morning great flavor with enough caffeinated to wake me up and get the day started.
Purchased at: Target
The perfect cup of earl grey. It was delicately flavored, but still bold enough to be comforting.
Margaret V.
Glendale, AZ
Now this is definitely fancy Earl Grey. it is way better than the stuff you get in the stores.
Evanne L.
this sounds delicious, what makes it a winter white? What's added to make it a different Earl Grey tea?