Add a Photo

By HARNEY & SONS
#1029 in Tea
John Harney has been sharing his love of tea with the world for about 30 years. He and his sons have traveled the world and studied all there is to know about tea in order to provide you with the best brew possible. Their tea tins are packed with flavorful sachets. Offering the unique flavor of a loose leaf brew without the hassle, sachets combine the best of tea bags and loose leaf brewing.
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT

I love this tea so much, the gunpowder green tea mixed with pomegranate is a great combination! It's not too overwhelming, like gunpowder can tend to be, the flavor the pomegranate is pretty strong, but not over the top or artificial. I definitely recommend this tea to anyone, it's wonderful!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA

I'm not usually a fan of oolong tea on its own so this pomegranate flavor totally kicked it up a notch! I love love this tea and I can drown myself in it because it's so yummy. With some agave and lemon, this tea is to die for!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK

This tea has an Amazing taste and such a calming aroma, and it comes in a cute metal tin. This is a favorite among my sisters and i.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

All of these teas are amazing, and really inexpensive too! I bought the English breakfast for my brother in law and he was hooked!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT

This tea is incredible. My old boss use to purchase this for the office and I fell in love. So smooth and delicious.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK

This tea is fantastic. The perfect amount of flavoring and it definitely makes you enjoy sitting down with a hot cup of tea.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH

Hot or cold, you can't go wrong with this. I think I may have purchased every pomegranate flavored tea available in my area and this is at the top of the list. Relaxing hot, refreshing cold.
Jade P.
Jade P.

Hands down one of my favourite herbal teas. The pomegranate flavour is full, but not overwhelming. I always drink it straight up. Very nice for an afternoon tea or with a dessert. I love Harvey & Sons teas and this one started it all!
Amanda H.