Harney & Sons Fine Teas Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea, 1.4 oz, (Pack of 4) uploaded by Nicole W.Harney & Sons Fine Teas Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea, 1.4 oz, (Pack of 4) uploaded by Victoria W.Harney & Sons Fine Teas Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea, 1.4 oz, (Pack of 4) uploaded by Sarah K.

BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea: Unique & Uncommon Tea Blends see more...

Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
The tin packaging the bags are in is pretty. Opened, the tea bags are cloth and so cute, would be perfect for gifts, the smell is strong in cinnamon.
Upon first taste, cinnamon was a bitter taste, not so much of the citrus taste i was looking for. I added honey so i was able to drink my first cup, but i dont think i am going to be drinking it again.
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
I really love this tea for those days when I need to pull myself together and really wake up! That being said, I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon and this tea is full of it. . . The cloves and various other spices save it for me though. Lol! If you love cinnamon then this is definitely the tea for you!
Margaret C.
I love Harney and Sons teas but this one isn't one of my favorites. It's very heavy on the cinnamon, so be sure you're a fan of the spice before buying. I have friends that like it more though, so it's more of a personal preference.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
It took me forever to find this tea and I am on love! I found it at my local Wal-Mart! I originally tasted a tea like this at teavana at a mall. I kept trying all kinds of tea to find a cheaper alternative with the same taste! The taste is so bold and sweet and energetic. And it comes with a tin you can save even the tea satchets are gone so you can use for for stuff lol.
Sarah K.
Oneida, NY
This is by far my favorite hot tea! The flavor is so bold, spicy and energizing yet calming at the same time. I love the tin it comes in and the tea bags themselves are so pretty. Try it cold over icewith a touch of raw sugar, delicious!
Jody M.
Madison, WI
Great black tea flavor and you can definitely taste and smell the cinnamon and orange. It is similar to smelling a box of little Red Hots.This is a sweet tea, getting its sweetness from the sweet cloves. The tea comes in sachets and there are 20 in a tin.
Nicole W.
This tea smells AMAZING! The second you open the tin, the aroma hits you. The taste is phenomenal as well. I'll probably continue to try their other teas.
Gina S.
Jacksonville, FL
It's just ok. Strong, but not bitter, cinnamon taste. Slightly fruity notes of orange. I've had better but I'm not really a huge fan of cinnamon tea.
Samantha L.
Loveeee this warm cinnamon flavored tea for chilly days! I will definitely be buying more of this and trying other flavors.
Kirsten B.
Wilmington, NC
I. Love. This. Tea. So. Much. If you enjoy cinnamon, this tea is simply amazing. I can never get enough of it.