BY HARNEY & SONS

Ht: Unique &Amp; Uncommon Tea Blends Bangkok.&Nbsp; A Journey Through The Soul Of Thailand The Rich Flavors Of Thailand Are The Inspiration For This Tasty Blend. It Is A Combination Of Green Tea, Lemongrass, Vanilla, Coconut And Ginger. Character Is&Nbsp;A Light Green Tea With A Perfect Blend Of Smooth Coconut And Spice.&Nbsp; Caffeine Content: 30-50 Milligrams A Family Collaboration Gave Rise To Ht: Unique &Amp; Uncommon Tea Blending. Ht Is Grounded In The Harney Tradition Of Providing The Finest Quality Full-Leaf Teas And Herbs, All Packed In A Stunning Silken Tea Sachet. You Can Now Enjoy The Sophistication Of Full-Leaf Teas With Teabag Convenience. Ksa Kosher Member 1% For The Planet: Business Donating 1% Of Their Sales To Natural Environment 1-800-Tea-Time Made In Usa see more...

Gina C.
I love this tea! I think it is now marketed as "Green Teat With Coconut." It is so delish and satisfying. The pink tin is adorable and i can wait to find another use for it. The coconut flavor is perfect and give its a nice, almost creamy flavor. Definitely recommend!
Maki S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this brand of tea. Right now I have the coconut green tea flavor it's so delicious but I'm looking forward to trying this kind in particular. This tea gets extra points bc of the packaging. The tin can totally be reusable and the tea itself come in pretty lace like bags. I get mine from Target.
Andra C.
This green tea is amazing because it has a hint of coconut. I like to drink it with a little honey. It's also great when you have a cold. I buy this brand at Target, it's a little more expensive than other brands but the packaging is just so cute.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
This tea....i cant get enough!!! There aren't many stores that sell this particular brand but you can find the basic flavors at target. Online is where you can find every flavor and you cant go wrong! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
This is one of my favorite green teas! The coconut flavor is not overpowering. It's a really refreshing tea to drink at any time of the day! Love Harney & Sons!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I love read and this box of tea is so pretty, love to save the box for saving change it putting jelly beans or nuts or a gift. Does it come decaf as well?
Alane E.
This brand of tea has the most adorable containers ever! Not to mention they all taste so yummy, I love to collect the tins to use as flower pots!
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
This is a great tea! Flavorful and sweet. I am a daily tea drinker and purchased this at the store honestly due to the packaging. Will buy again
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I love green tea it's so soothing and it helps your throat and it helps you feel better when your sick and it makes everything seem better.
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
The very first "high-end" tea I purchased. I used to be a fan of dollar store tea. But once I tasted a Harney & Sons I couldn't go back.
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Any good?
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
How is the flavor of this tea (strong or mild) and do you make it hot or cold on most occasions?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
What exactly is Thai flavors?
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Are there any Thai flavors in it besides coconut?

back