Add a Photo

By HARNEY & SONS
#1068 in Tea
Ht: Unique &Amp; Uncommon Tea Blends This Delicious Black Tea Has Had The Caffeine Removed And The Creamy, Sweet Flavor Of Vanilla Added. A Wonderful Way To Cure Your Sweet Tooth, Without The Caffeine Or Calories. Character-A Light Bodied Black Tea, With Naturally Sweet Aroma And Taste Effects-Relaxing Caffeine Content-1 Milligram A Family Collaboration Gave Rise To Ht: Unique &Amp; Uncommon Tea Blending. Ht Is Grounded In The Harney Tradition Of Providing The Finest Quality Full-Leaf Teas And Herbs, All Packed In A Stunning Silken Tea Sachet. You Can Now Enjoy The Sophistication Of Full-Leaf Teas With Teabag Convenience. Ksa Kosher Member 1% For The Planet: Business Donating 1% Of Their Sales To Natural Environment 1-800-Tea-Time Made In Usa
Photo (1)
Chessa C.
Chessa C.

Definitely not the best Harney tea, but still a lovely cup. The flavor is not exactly vanilla-- I can't pinpoint what exactly it is, but it's a rather heady, warm flavor (almost dusty but not in a negative sense). Very unique flavor and the packaging is just so so cute; would probably not repurchase but I highly recommend Harney as a good source for teas.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA

I purchased this at Target. Other reviews are right, it is very subtle vanilla flavor. But I liked it and found it the perfect afternoon treat. It's a little more expensive then say Celestial brand but I think your paying for the cute packaging which I totally reused.
A A.
A A.

It tastes like plain black tea to me - not like vanilla black tea. I like plain black tea, but I can get that anywhere... and with caffeine, no less!
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA

This is a great black decaffeinated tea but it only has a hint of vanilla. I was looking for a great night tea and gave this a shot. It smells great but I wish it had more vanilla flavor. Love the packaging, both the tin box and the satin sachets.

Join Now