BY HARNEY & SONS

Ht: Unique &Amp; Uncommon Tea Blends This Delicious Black Tea Has Had The Caffeine Removed And The Creamy, Sweet Flavor Of Vanilla Added. A Wonderful Way To Cure Your Sweet Tooth, Without The Caffeine Or Calories. Character-A Light Bodied Black Tea, With Naturally Sweet Aroma And Taste Effects-Relaxing Caffeine Content-1 Milligram A Family Collaboration Gave Rise To Ht: Unique &Amp; Uncommon Tea Blending. Ht Is Grounded In The Harney Tradition Of Providing The Finest Quality Full-Leaf Teas And Herbs, All Packed In A Stunning Silken Tea Sachet. You Can Now Enjoy The Sophistication Of Full-Leaf Teas With Teabag Convenience. Ksa Kosher Member 1% For The Planet: Business Donating 1% Of Their Sales To Natural Environment 1-800-Tea-Time Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chessa C.
Foodie Expert
Definitely not the best Harney tea, but still a lovely cup. The flavor is not exactly vanilla-- I can't pinpoint what exactly it is, but it's a rather heady, warm flavor (almost dusty but not in a negative sense). Very unique flavor and the packaging is just so so cute; would probably not repurchase but I highly recommend Harney as a good source for teas.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
Foodie Expert
I purchased this at Target. Other reviews are right, it is very subtle vanilla flavor. But I liked it and found it the perfect afternoon treat. It's a little more expensive then say Celestial brand but I think your paying for the cute packaging which I totally reused.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Foodie Expert
I bought this tea from Amazon.com. Overall it's a pretty good tea, though I must admit there isn't a whole lot of vanilla flavor just a hint. I like to add a little honey to boost the flavor. Harney & Sons Fine Teas Decaffeinated Black Tea Vanilla Comoro
Rose L.
Foodie Expert
This has a subtle vanilla flavor while being slightly sweet. The bags smell great and appealing. The tea smells just like the tin does. This a great bedtime tea because it's caffeine free.
Savannah H.
Foodie Expert
This tea is just divine, made with the finest quality full tea leaves and herbs, all packed in a stunning silken tea sachet. These are literally sent from heaven. 5 stars isn't enough to describe these! Harney & Sons Fine Teas Decaffeinated Black Tea Vanilla Comoro
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This is a great black decaffeinated tea but it only has a hint of vanilla. I was looking for a great night tea and gave this a shot. It smells great but I wish it had more vanilla flavor. Love the packaging, both the tin box and the satin sachets.
A A.
It tastes like plain black tea to me - not like vanilla black tea. I like plain black tea, but I can get that anywhere... and with caffeine, no less!
Rae B.
I got this wanting a decaf black tea with a twist, and it was, but not my style. I have a hard time with vanilla sometimes, and was hoping that this would be subtle enough that i could enjoy it, but alas! The tea produces an overwhelming vanilla aroma, which would be nice for someone who likes that sort of thing, but for me, it was a no. Once you get beyond the aroma, however, it does have a pleasant and just subtly vanilla-y flavor.