BY HARNEY & SONS

HT: Unique & Uncommon Tea Blends A smooth Chinese black tea with natural black Currant flavors. Character has strong notes of black currants that are masterfully blended with Chinese black tea resulting in a rich and fruity blend Effects refreshing Caffeine content 40-60 milligrams A family collaboration gave rise to HT: Unique & Uncommon Tea blending. HT is grounded in the Harney tradition of providing the finest quality full-leaf teas and herbs, all packed in a stunning silken tea sachet. You can now enjoy the sophistication of full-leaf teas with teabag convenience. KSA Kosher Member 1% for the Planet: Business donating 1% of their sales to natural environment 1-800-TEA-TIME ; see more...

• "tastes great and had gorgeous packaging!" in 2 reviews
  • "Such a smooth blend of herbs that fully reach their potential taste when hot water is added." in 1 review
  • "The sliken sachels also provide plenty of room for your tea to steep properly, giving you flavor that parallels loose leaf tea with way less hassle." in 1 review
  • "I think this is one of the best black tea I have tried in a long time I usally don't buy black tea but when I tried this at my friends house I was in love with it." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I’m not a big tea drinker and I honestly buy tea only when I’m sick.
I received this one as a gift for Christmas. The flavor is Cinnamon Orange and Sweet Cloves.
I enjoyed it a lot.
The main reason why I don’t drink tea is that the flavor is always so neutral and kind of boring to me. Most packaged teas lack a string flavor and sweetness.
This one I was pretty tasty. It’s sweet and definitely has a strong flavor.
The smell is also amazing. There’s actual pieces of orange skin in the tea bag which gives it a rich flavor.
Definitely recommend to people that don’t like tea that much and want to find one that doesn’t taste boring.
I only added lemon to mine - no sugar or honey and it still tastet sweet.
Alison B.
I have the cinnamon apple tea and it’s amazing. I can drink it without sweetener. The packaging is beautiful, I received my first box as a gift and thought it was something really expensive. The bags have a cool mesh material
Jennifer T.
My husband bought a different flavor the same day I bought mine. But we were both disappointed and the taste. It just tastes like water but the smells come off so strong and it smells really good. It shouldve just been a candle smell instead lol
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I have the cinnamon sunset version of this black tea and it is delicious. The cinnamon creates a bit of warm spiciness too the drink while also tasting a bit sweet. It’s perfect with some biscuits or buttery cookies. It’s a wonderful and unique tea.
Carli P.
By far my favorite brand of tea. My favorite flavor is the Hot Cinnamon Sunset. It’s perfect for me because I spend all day talking and the Hot Cinnamon is great for soothing a sore throat. There is a bunch of other great flavors too. Comes in a cute tin, that can be reused into another tin for tea. Highly recommend!
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
Will go out of my way to buy Harney & Sons teas always. High quality, good caffeine level, doesn't wipe me out. I have either the Black Currant or English Breakfast tea every single morning, and the ritual seems to even improve my mood. Never too sweet, too.
Caroline S.
Staff
Brookyln, New York
The perfect tea to transition into fall with. I love the packaging, taste, and quality oh HT products! This tea has made saying goodbye to coffee a breeze. I'll definitely buy again !!
Lyndee D.
I consider myself a total tea freak and Harney and Sons tea kills it every time! The hot cinnamon sunset tea is hands down my absolute favorite tea ever. So perfectly balanced between the cinnamon and clove spices and the black tea. When you smell the tea in the tin, it tastes exactly like it smells. You can buy this brand at Target for around $5 for 20 tea sachets. So wonderful! I've tired almost all of them and they are all delicious!
Sarah L.
Saginaw, MI
I love my Harney and Sons tea selection. I originally bough some at a specialty shop in Chicago but now order from their website directly. I have to say that I'm impressed - the canister I bought six years ago in Chicago is still as fresh as the day I bought it. The flavors are both distinct and aromatic - I love Black Currant but there are flavors for every season and taste. Also, the flavors aren't overwhelming. One piece of advise I would give is to shop around the website and look for discount codes - they do exist. This helps to defray the cost of shipping and tax.
Jessica W.
Springfield
I love Harney & Sons tea, especially when it is in sachet form as opposed to tea bags. I was first introduced to it at the cafe at Barnes & Noble, and in that moment, I knew we were infinite ;p My favorite is the Hot Cinnamon Spice flavor!! I can usually get one or two cups from one sachet using the largest available water size on my Keurig, the flavor is so intense but delicious!!!!!
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
How strong is this tea?
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Would you recommend this tea?