BY HARNEY & SONS

HT: Unique & Uncommon Tea Blends A smooth Chinese black tea with natural black Currant flavors. Character has strong notes of black currants that are masterfully blended with Chinese black tea resulting in a rich and fruity blend Effects refreshing Caffeine content 40-60 milligrams A family collaboration gave rise to HT: Unique & Uncommon Tea blending. HT is grounded in the Harney tradition of providing the finest quality full-leaf teas and herbs, all packed in a stunning silken tea sachet. You can now enjoy the sophistication of full-leaf teas with teabag convenience. KSA Kosher Member 1% for the Planet: Business donating 1% of their sales to natural environment 1-800-TEA-TIME ; see more...

Buy on Target
  • "tastes great and had gorgeous packaging!" in 2 reviews
  • "The sliken sachels also provide plenty of room for your tea to steep properly, giving you flavor that parallels loose leaf tea with way less hassle." in 1 review
  • "Such a smooth blend of herbs that fully reach their potential taste when hot water is added." in 1 review
  • "I think this is one of the best black tea I have tried in a long time I usally don't buy black tea but when I tried this at my friends house I was in love with it." in 1 review
Lyndee D.
Lyndee D.
I consider myself a total tea freak and Harney and Sons tea kills it every time! The hot cinnamon sunset tea is hands down my absolute favorite tea ever. So perfectly balanced between the cinnamon and clove spices and the black tea. When you smell the tea in the tin, it tastes exactly like it smells. You can buy this brand at Target for around $5 for 20 tea sachets. So wonderful! I've tired almost all of them and they are all delicious!
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I thought this tea tasted a little too sweet but it has a great flavor. The packaging is so cute that I kept the box once the tea was finished and now use to store all sorts of other teas. The vibrant color of the box and the vintage writing in it is a great addition to my tea collection and I am very happy I have it.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Osage Beach
Some of the best tea I've had! Always full of flavor and it smells amazing; just opening the little tin allows the smell to flow out right at you. And speaking of that little tin- it is so cute I have two of them in my home to store small items like jewelry.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
The worst! I tried the Hot Cinnamon Sunset and I wish that I never had! I hate that I did that to my taste buds!
launa d.
launa d.
Foodie Expert
My favorite teas. They taste all amazing but this is my favorite definitely will buy again. Reasonable price
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of tea! It was sweet and I added a little bit of coconut milk to it and it tasted amazing!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I love this brand of tea..definitely a sweeter type of black tea but its to my liking, great for spring.
Sue F.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
I love this tea! It's very smooth. I didn't really like black tea until I tried this one.
Riley W.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love tea more than I love pretty much everything, and though the teas are a little more than what you would get from a grocery store, they're SO SO SO worth it. I get the Royal English Breakfast tea consistently, so much so that I have about a thousand tins just lying in my room getting no use.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
Will go out of my way to buy Harney & Sons teas always. High quality, good caffeine level, doesn't wipe me out. I have either the Black Currant or English Breakfast tea every single morning, and the ritual seems to even improve my mood. Never too sweet, too.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
How strong is this tea?
Thalia L.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this tea?