BY HARNEY & SONS

Enjoy Harney & Sons African Autumn Tea- Most Of Africa Does Not Have An Autumn, But The Marriage Of Herbal Rooibos, Cranberry And Oranges Makes For A Delicious Combination- (Note: Description is informational only- Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use- SKU: BAB86524 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I'm a huge tea lover, and a big fan of Harney & Sons, so I of course had to try African Autumn for this fall season. Like all of their other teas, it's flavorful without being just loaded with spices, like other fall teas I have encountered. Even my kids enjoy this tea, so I find myself steeping at least a few bags at a time to satisfy the whole crowd.
Holly B.
Elwood, IL
I love this so much! They have it at my local bigby, which is a coffee shop. I usually make this as a latte. Its marvelous. I buy it in bulk and its fantastic all year around. Its great iced also. Full taste, you don't even need to add sugar. Worth the price and it comes in a really cool tin.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I love love love Harney & Sons teas- always delicate but full-bodied and incredibly comforting. One bag goes 2-3 cups! It's mild by red roiibus tea standards, and is too spiced/cinnamony for my boyfriend's tastes. I like it in the Fall, as it's got a warming, homey taste, but it's not a huge favorite.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good tea. I like the orange flavor it makes the rooibos less strong! This tea keeps my skin clear and helps allergies! My favorite flavored rooibos