Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Shivani C.
Shivani C.
Baltimore, MD

This has got to be my favourite morning black tea. Actually, it's my favourite for any time of the day. Definitely one of their loveliest blends.

The flavours in this tea are so smooth and delicious, you want to continue re-steeping forever. I get about 3-4 good cups out of one pouch. The citrus tones are just right and not too overstated and the vanilla mellows everything down just right. This tea makes a great introduction to the brand and everything else they have to offer.
Beverly N.

I tried this for the first time this past weekend, and it's so delicious! I love any black tea, but adding vanilla and citrus, and berry, is above and beyond. Just wish I knew which berries I was tasting! This is a great tea to serve for guests, or just yourself when you need a pick-me-up. The tin is so cute, and I plan to use it for decor once the tea is gone.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX

If you are looking for a sweet, vanilla touch on classic Earl Grey, this is your go-to! It's my favorite desert or sweet treat tea and pairs perfectly with honey instead of sugar. Add a little creme if you want to feel decadent! Best served out of a beautiful teapot into dainty teacups on a terrace!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

Harney & Sons tea is a true pleasure be it in loose leaf or satchet form, it's all lovely. This tea is full flavored and very high quality and the packaging is super adorable too. This a truly divine black tea. It's delicious plain and even better with milk and sugar.
Judith H.
Judith H.

I just discovered this tea and it has changed my morning routine! I received 2 bags in a sampler and immediately fell in love with the taste and aroma of the tea. It's such a treat to enjoy a good cup of tea and I am loving it. I reordered 50 more bags immediately.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA

One of the best I have ever had! Really amazing and tasteful tea. The only problem is the price. I would love it to be a little cheaper, but the tea is just that amazing that I would probably just keep buying it because of its deliciousness
Chessa C.
Chessa C.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE TEAS!!! Absolutely delicious, there's such a wonderful balance of light fruity tones mixed with the flavor of black tea, all very soft and well-rounded-- definitely a very smooth and inoffensive tea.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

This tea was given to me as a gift, and is one of my favorites from Harney & Son's collection. It's got a slightly sweet/floral flavor take on Earl Grey and is a good tea for the morning. Would purchase again.
Naiby L.
Naiby L.
Dallas, TX

Ah love the Paris tea is one of the finest teas I have ever tasted. It is delicious plain, and is decadent with cream and sugar. I feel like I am sitting at an outdoor cafe in Paris .
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Virginia Bch, VA

Paris is one of my favorite teas. It needs nothing added, it's the perfect blend of flavor and smells like heaven. Perfect for an early morning paired with a good book.
Beverly N.

Does anyone know what berries are in Paris tea? I heard there is a berry flavor.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA

Has anyone tried to use this to enhance a flavor while cooking with it?

Join Now