BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney & Sons Classic Paris Tea, 20 ct see more...

• Has anyone tried to use this to enhance a flavor while cooking wi...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what berries are in Paris tea? I heard there is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney H.
Foodie Expert
This tea is absolutely divine! The fragrance of this tea could be a perfume I would wear daily! It is so soft and just the perfect scent of sweetness. I am head over heels for a tea people.. my boss gifted me a bag but their website is super easy too and I feel I will soon be placing my or for this beautiful tin! I'm kind of a fan !!
Liz J.
Proof that Black tea doesn't have to be super bitter.

Don't get me wrong, I live for bitter, citrusy Earl Greys, but sometimes you need something different. Harney's Paris has the classic lemony bergamot taste--but it's rounded out with a fruity taste and hints of vanilla. This is a great every day tea that adds a bit of romance. Not too floral, full bodied and nice. As someone who has never even wanted to visit Paris, this tea feels like home.

40-60 mg of caffeine per sachet. Sachets of Paris should be steeped in 12 oz of boiling hot water for 5 minutes for best results (or steep twice in a 6 oz cup for a very strong cup and then a weaker one, I'm not telling you how to live your life).

Other recommendations: Harney's Ambessa Earl of Harlem is smokey with plenty of bergamot bitterness--a very unique taste. Smokey like you could brine meat in it. I have, and I didn't regret it. They come in the tagalong size (3 sachets in a little to-go tin) all the way up to the 50 sachet bags.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite tea! I think it will work for people on both sides of the perspective two: Sweet and more earthy. I would drink it all day if I didn't have to worry about caffeine levels. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Amazon has 50 tea packs that are the best savings too!
Margaret C.
I'm not a fan of overly flavored teas but Harney and Sons Paris tea hits the right balance of solid black tea with a hint of red berries. Great hot or iced and goes well with a shortbread cookie or scones!
Morgan B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Paris is one of my favorite teas. It needs nothing added, it's the perfect blend of flavor and smells like heaven. Perfect for an early morning paired with a good book.
Evanne L.
very tasty black tea. has a great aroma and it reminds me of an elegant Earl Grey tea. very yummy by itself with no sugar added
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
I'm not a huge fan of bergamot so I was hesitant about this tea.... Wow, I'm so glad I bought it! Light and fruity, very refreshing.
Mandy D.
Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
This is by far the most amazing tea I have ever had. After trying some at an event, I ordered a gift box for my mother in law for Christmas. So good!
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Foodie Expert
One of the best I have ever had! Really amazing and tasteful tea. The only problem is the price. I would love it to be a little cheaper, but the tea is just that amazing that I would probably just keep buying it because of its deliciousness
Yamilka V.
FOUNTAIN INN, SC
This tea looked so classy inside that tin can I had to buy it haha. The tea is very aromatic and it has a strong flavor with hints of citrus and bergamot. I drink it in the afternoons while I'm reading a book.
Beverly N.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know what berries are in Paris tea? I heard there is a berry flavor.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried to use this to enhance a flavor while cooking with it?