BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney & Sons Classic Paris Tea, 20 ct see more...

Rebecca R.
Harney & Sons is my favorite tea brand. I usually do not drink black tea (green only) but the Paris tea is so delicious. It has a fruity flavor and scent but is not over powering. It’s so yummy, I drink it black!!
Whitney H.
This tea is absolutely divine! The fragrance of this tea could be a perfume I would wear daily! It is so soft and just the perfect scent of sweetness. I am head over heels for a tea people.. my boss gifted me a bag but their website is super easy too and I feel I will soon be placing my or for this beautiful tin! I'm kind of a fan !!
Liz J.
Proof that Black tea doesn't have to be super bitter.

Don't get me wrong, I live for bitter, citrusy Earl Greys, but sometimes you need something different. Harney's Paris has the classic lemony bergamot taste--but it's rounded out with a fruity taste and hints of vanilla. This is a great every day tea that adds a bit of romance. Not too floral, full bodied and nice. As someone who has never even wanted to visit Paris, this tea feels like home.

40-60 mg of caffeine per sachet. Sachets of Paris should be steeped in 12 oz of boiling hot water for 5 minutes for best results (or steep twice in a 6 oz cup for a very strong cup and then a weaker one, I'm not telling you how to live your life).

Other recommendations: Harney's Ambessa Earl of Harlem is smokey with plenty of bergamot bitterness--a very unique taste. Smokey like you could brine meat in it. I have, and I didn't regret it. They come in the tagalong size (3 sachets in a little to-go tin) all the way up to the 50 sachet bags.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
This is my absolute favorite tea! I think it will work for people on both sides of the perspective two: Sweet and more earthy. I would drink it all day if I didn't have to worry about caffeine levels. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Amazon has 50 tea packs that are the best savings too!
Shivani C.
Baltimore, MD
This has got to be my favourite morning black tea. Actually, it's my favourite for any time of the day. Definitely one of their loveliest blends.

The flavours in this tea are so smooth and delicious, you want to continue re-steeping forever. I get about 3-4 good cups out of one pouch. The citrus tones are just right and not too overstated and the vanilla mellows everything down just right. This tea makes a great introduction to the brand and everything else they have to offer.
Beverly N.
I tried this for the first time this past weekend, and it's so delicious! I love any black tea, but adding vanilla and citrus, and berry, is above and beyond. Just wish I knew which berries I was tasting! This is a great tea to serve for guests, or just yourself when you need a pick-me-up. The tin is so cute, and I plan to use it for decor once the tea is gone.
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, vanilla touch on classic Earl Grey, this is your go-to! It's my favorite desert or sweet treat tea and pairs perfectly with honey instead of sugar. Add a little creme if you want to feel decadent! Best served out of a beautiful teapot into dainty teacups on a terrace!
Judith H.
I just discovered this tea and it has changed my morning routine! I received 2 bags in a sampler and immediately fell in love with the taste and aroma of the tea. It's such a treat to enjoy a good cup of tea and I am loving it. I reordered 50 more bags immediately.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Harney & Sons tea is a true pleasure be it in loose leaf or satchet form, it's all lovely. This tea is full flavored and very high quality and the packaging is super adorable too. This a truly divine black tea. It's delicious plain and even better with milk and sugar.
Margaret C.
I'm not a fan of overly flavored teas but Harney and Sons Paris tea hits the right balance of solid black tea with a hint of red berries. Great hot or iced and goes well with a shortbread cookie or scones!
Beverly N.
Does anyone know what berries are in Paris tea? I heard there is a berry flavor.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried to use this to enhance a flavor while cooking with it?
Angela D.