Add a Photo

Shivani C.
Baltimore, MD
Nov. 4, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Classic Tea Sachet In Tin Paris
This has got to be my favourite morning black tea. Actually, it's my favourite for any time of the day. Definitely one of their loveliest blends.

The flavours in this tea are so smooth and delicious, you want to continue re-steeping forever. I get about 3-4 good cups out of one pouch. The citrus tones are just right and not too overstated and the vanilla mellows everything down just right. This tea makes a great introduction to the brand and everything else they have to offer.
Beverly N.
I tried this for the first time this past weekend, and it's so delicious! I love any black tea, but adding vanilla and citrus, and berry, is above and beyond. Just wish I knew which berries I was tasting! This is a great tea to serve for guests, or just yourself when you need a pick-me-up. The tin is so cute, and I plan to use it for decor once the tea is gone.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, vanilla touch on classic Earl Grey, this is your go-to! It's my favorite desert or sweet treat tea and pairs perfectly with honey instead of sugar. Add a little creme if you want to feel decadent! Best served out of a beautiful teapot into dainty teacups on a terrace!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
March 9, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Classic Tea Sachet In Tin Paris
Harney & Sons tea is a true pleasure be it in loose leaf or satchet form, it's all lovely. This tea is full flavored and very high quality and the packaging is super adorable too. This a truly divine black tea. It's delicious plain and even better with milk and sugar.
Judith H.
Judith H.
I just discovered this tea and it has changed my morning routine! I received 2 bags in a sampler and immediately fell in love with the taste and aroma of the tea. It's such a treat to enjoy a good cup of tea and I am loving it. I reordered 50 more bags immediately.
Chessa C.
Chessa C.
Sept. 1, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: Classic Tea Sachet In Tin Paris
ONE OF MY FAVORITE TEAS!!! Absolutely delicious, there's such a wonderful balance of light fruity tones mixed with the flavor of black tea, all very soft and well-rounded-- definitely a very smooth and inoffensive tea.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
This tea was given to me as a gift, and is one of my favorites from Harney & Son's collection. It's got a slightly sweet/floral flavor take on Earl Grey and is a good tea for the morning. Would purchase again.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Bend, Or
This is by far the most amazing tea I have ever had. After trying some at an event, I ordered a gift box for my mother in law for Christmas. So good!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
This tea is delicious and makes me wanderlust to want to be in Paris drinking this tea! It tastes so good. I would recommend this tea to anyone.
Irina M.
Irina M.
Great tea. Lovely scent, wonderful flavor. Love the tin and the fact that it's a pyramid tea bag. Do wish it was a bit less pricey though.
Beverly N.
Does anyone know what berries are in Paris tea? I heard there is a berry flavor.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried to use this to enhance a flavor while cooking with it?