BY HARNEY & SONS

Harney and Sons Tower of London, Flavored Black 30 Sachets per Tin see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlea T.
Columbus, OH
This tea would have 10 stars if allowed. I’ve drank tea for years and this is single handedly the best tea I’ve ever had. The taste is like nothing I’ve ever had and it also wakes me up in the morning. This tea is a must try!
Christina V.
Scottsdale
Harney and Sons is one of my favorite tea companies.  I have tried many of their teas, but this tea is my absolute favorite.  Not just of their teas, but tea in general.  I cannot be without this in stock in my collection.  I originally tried it as I thought it was fun to try a tea called Tower of London.  Me, being the British history geek I am, found it quite amusing.  I am so glad I did.  It is a black tea with stone fruits, honey, and bergamot oil.  I was initially reluctant to try it, as earl grey tea is not my favorite because of the strong bergamot oil flavor in it.  I am so glad I did, though.  The honey balances out the bergamot, and I have gained a new appreciation for it.  They all combine to make the most delicious tea.  Try it with your favorite cookie for a great evening treat.