Harmony Soak Off Gelish Nail Polish Oocha Coocha Bing Bang BAM Alakazy Alakazam uploaded by Andrea A.

BY GELISH

Performs Like Gel, applies like poilsh. see more...

Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Gelish gel polish is the only gel polish I use on my customers!! I use the dip powders as well and I am such a fan! I love the application and I love how well they cure under the light! Such an amazing product!
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
At the time I used this I had acrylic nails. It wore just fine and lasted as expected. When I tried it on natural nails it resulted in some damage to my nail bed. Could just have been my fragile nails, but this was my experience.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
Probably my favorite gel polish line. It's a professional line so it's not readily available top everyone but I recommend it for anyone looking to get a gel manicure. They have very unique and creative shades
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these gel polishes! To me these are honestly the best you can buy. They are a tad on the pricey side, but they are totally worth it and I would definitely recommend them.
Janet S.
It's a good gel it pretty much as another regular gel polish stays on Long good Quality would definitely recommend it
Evelyn P.
Burbank, IL
Many beautiful color you can choose from ! A little goes a long way. Easy way to do your perfect mani at home ❤️
Taylor E.
Maple ridge, BC
I hate gelish nail polish. It is the worst. It is very liquidy and hard to apply. I have bought a number of these polishes because they are popular but I have finally come to my senses and will not be buying it again.
cindi w.
Bloemfontein
Gelish is a great gel polish. Doesn't last 21 days like they say on me personally but I love the product. Most importantly it doesn't damage my nails
Nicole J.
Thunder Bay , ON
This is a really great gel polish. I sometimes find it gets a little thick after a short amount of time but not all the colours do it.
Grace B.
Corbeil, ON
Great colour, protective bottle and amazing results. This is my favourite led gel polish on the market!!