BY GELISH

Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i’ve used this brand at nail salons, not at home, and i found this brand didn’t wear as long as others. i have the china glaze gel polishes at home and they last a lot longer, i think these are just too thick. the color is beautiful though!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
Such a fun summer color. Gelish is my favorite brand of gel polish. It lasts a long time and doesn’t chip. The bottles are pricy but worth it. I will continue to purchase all gelish colors for summer/spring and fall.
Jennie J.
modesto
These colors are so easy to work with and also cure fabulously. I really love that the brush isn’t small and dainty like some of the other brands.
Kim N.
arlington
Cute watermelon pink color. Instant dry under any led/uv light machine. Comparable to opi gel polish.
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
El color es muy bonito y femenino, el esmalte dura entre 12 y 18 días aproximadamente. Dentro de los esmaltes gel de larga duración es de los que mejor calidad tiene. Lo aplico luego de la base y es bastante cubridor. Lo recomiendo porque puede usarse para cualquier ocasión.
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
Not bad compared to Shellac, I did find this brand lifts in the corners faster than 2 weeks. Not for those who are unable to constantly keep their hands dry. I find it bubbles easier as well.
Denise R.
Cancun
These ones are pretty and last forever but I don’t use them anymore because they leave my nails so fragile
Vani R.
I love the color but even when I put it on the lamp is not totally dry. I have to use alcohol to seal it.